Chapter 6

Today is a day off for both Pete and Ae, so they went to the amusement park for some fun.

" Come on, Pete!" Ae pulled Pete's arms gently.

" Wait, Ae!" Pete was still tiring his shoelaces in front of the amusement park gate.

" I can't wait!!" Ae was hyped at all the facilities, like the rollercoaster, haunted house and the Ferris wheel.

As soon as Pete finished his laces, Ae was like a firecracker, he dashed to the rollercoaster.

" Do you want to hop on this with me?" Ae pointed at the rollercoaster.

" But...I'm afraid of heights." Pete voice was trembling.

" No worrries, we can play something else." Ae held Pete's supple hands and lead him to...

THE HAUNTED HOUSE

" Noooooo, Ae~~~" Pete was pulling Ae' s arms backwards.

" Come on, Pete. Just once, remember, I will always protect you." Ae hugged Pete into his arms.

They walked into the haunted house together. It was a haunted hospital, there was creepy blood bags and skeletons hanging around the ceiling.

" Ae, I'm scared." Pete hugged Ae tighter by his waist.

After Pete's silent scream for Ae' s help. A zombie walked out from his back and poked his shoulders,  and scared him to death.

"AE!!!" Pete screamed at the top of his lungs.

Another nurse with a bloody face came out and shriek at them.

For the whole time, Pete closed his eyes and covered his ears. As Ae walked him out of the haunted hospital.

"Pete, are you okay?" As Ae and Pete walked out of the haunted hospital, Ae took a look at Pete.

Pete hid his face into Ae' s chest, without looking up at him, he's sniffing and his eyes are red.

" Aw, Ae, Its alright now." Ae covered Pete's face with his jacket and let Pete  cry as hard as he can.

" I'm here, Pete." Ae murmured into Pete's ears, trying his best to comfort him.

" I'm not okay." Pete looked up at Ae.

Without thinking, Ae took Pete to the washroom and locked the door.

" What's wrong, Pete?" Ae was so frustrated.

" I was so scared when I was inside the hospital, is it weird that I'm a guy and I got scared that easily?" Pete sobbed.

" It's alright Pete, everyone has their own fears, Some might fear about height, Some might fear about pests, Some might fear about homework but what I fear the most is losing you in my life." Pete gently held Pete's face into his palms.

Pete stopped crying and his lips turned into a smile, the smile is like seducing Ae to kiss them softly.

Ae pushed his head forward, looking into Pete's dazzling eyes as their lips are connecting to each other.

The moment kept for a few seconds, devouring each other's love into their heart.

" Pete, I'm sorry if I made you feel that way." Ae furrow his eyebrows.

" I'm fine, Ae." As Ae wiped Pete's tears away with his thumb.

" I will take you to the Ferris wheel, come on, let's go." Ae opened the door and hold Pete's wrist and take him to the Ferris wheel.

" Wait Ae, I can't walk that fast." Pete was yelling at Ae.

He can feel happiness as he is with Ae, he knows that Ae is the one who really loves him, not P' Trump. Every time when he see Ae' s back it makes him remember what happiness really means.

He used to think the word 'love' Is nothing to him, he never thought that he can find love because he is gay but finally, he found it.

" Pete, do you like this." Ae stopped as they walked past a souvenirs shop and he saw a cute unicorn headband.

"It looks cute on you, Ae." Pete giggled and snatched his phone out and took a picture of Ae. Ae was so happy at how his boyfriend showed his gummy smile when he's with him.

" You're the cute one." Ae pinches Pete's fluffy cheeks and kiss it slightly.

"Ae!!!" Pete blushes. " Why did you kiss me?" he rubbed his own cheeks.

"Because you are so cute and I can't resist it," Ae smirked and held his hand.

" I am hungry, let's grab some lunch." Ae lead the way out of the crowded souvenir shop