Chapter 4

Without second thought, Ae pushed Trump on the floor and Trump pulled Ae down with him.

" Why are you back? what are you up to, you coward!!"Ae grabbed his collar.

" So Shorty and Koon Chai did became a couple." Trump smirked and looks away.

" Don't change the channel, what are you up to?" Ae grabbed the collar tighter.

" Well, what do you think?" Trump's eyes locked to Ae's.

Without second thought, Ae threw a fist towards Trumps jaw.

" Pete belongs to me, he still loves me, you will see." Trump pushed Ae towards the grass field and left.

" Mark my words you coward, he won't because you have never loved him." Ae shouted.

" I loved him, I loved his body and money." Trump looks back to response.

" But I love his heart." Ae stepped close to Trump as he's staring into his eyes, into his soul.

" Nong' Ae, you can't survive without money, and without money, you die." Trump push Ae slightly backwards and left.

***

" Ae!! Ai Ae!!!" Pond waved his hand in front of Ae for a couple of times, but Ae seems that he zoned out in his own little world.

"I have been calling your name for ages," Pond rolled his eyes. 

"If you're not going to eat your rice, I'm going to finish yours." Pond grinned and prepared to spoon Ae's rice.

"What's wrong, Ae?" Pete looked at Ae with his puppy eyes.

" I had a fight with P'Trump." Ae took a sip at Pete's pink milk.

" Are you hurt?" Pete sounded a bit nervous.

" I'm fine, I rather get hurt instead of you." Ae smiled and Pete's face turns to pale pink.

" I feel like a third wheel here." Pond looked away and sip at his own iced coffee.

" Here Pond!!" Ping waved his hand and sat next to Pond, "What did I missed?" and he looked at Ae and Pete.

" We're talking about our 'hero' Ae." Pond grinned at Ping."

When they're chatting, Ae felt someone tapped his shoulder slightly,

" Hello?" Ae turned back and saw a girl standing behind him.

" Hello, P' Ae and P'Pete. " Chompoo waii slightly.

" Why don't we get a waii from N'Chompoo too." Pond pouted.

"I didn't see you there," Chompoo giggled and waii to both Pond and Ping.

" It's so sweet seeing you both stick together," Chompoo smiled.

" But it's not to both of us," Ping looks towards the ceiling, "It feels like we're the third and fourth wheel." 

" Come on P'Ping, it's not that bad, you can get some 'sugary' time," Chompoo took a sit next to Pond.

" Is  ChaAim going to join us?" Ping asked.

" Nope, she needs to go to the library, and why did you asked." Pond glared at Ping.

" Because I won't get diabetes from the sugary moment of Pete and Ae, You and ChaAim." He pointed towards the couples.

" But I enjoy it very much." Chompoo rest her head on the table.

" By the way, Ae, what were you thinking just now?" Pete whispered to Ae's ear.

" I will tell you tonight." Pete whispered back.