Chapter 5

Pete finished his bath and laid on the comfy bed, he was thinking what was Ae thinking when he was at the cafeteria.

Pete felt a sudden bounce from the bed and saw Ae sitting next to him.

" Why you seems so nervous, Pete." Ae backed hugged Pete.

" Why we're you so worried when we were having lunch just now?" Pete asked.

" I had a fight with P' Trump," Ae said calmly. " Do you still love him, Pete?" Ae questioned.

" I only love Ae and no other," Pete kissed Ae' s cheeks slightly.

" I don't want go to lose you again, remember last time we fought about Chompoo, I don't want that to happen again."

" Why you always forget that I love you," Pete held Ae' s hands into his palms.

" I never forgot that, it's just... P' Trump...forget about it," Ae flop onto his pillow.

" Ae, don't be like that," Pete climbed on top of Ae.

" You're so heavy Mr. Koon Chai!!" Ae flipped Pete under him in a second.

There face is just a few millimeters close to each other, so close yet their lips could bearly touch each other.

Pete quickly pecked Ae's lips and planned to escape but he was trapped in Ae' s arms.

" Ae, let me go..." Pete pouted.

" I'm not going to let you go," Ae grins and kisses Pete back.

" Why would you choose me instead of Chompoo? "  Pete asked.

" How many times do I have to tell you, no matter you're a boy or a girl, I will still love you." Ae pinched Pete's face lightly.

" I love you, Pete." Ae smirked and get off Pete.

Pete smiled sweetly and flopped to his pillow. Ae turned back and saw how cute Pete got when he was nervous.

" Do you have class tomorrow, Pete?" Ae asked as was pouring milk into his cup.

" Yes, I have to go back to IC and help the juniors with their homework." Pete pouted

" Would you like to have breakfast with me?" Ae took a sip of his milk.

" Anything with you, Ae." Pete beam at Ae.

" Just the two of us, I don't want Pond to interrupt us."

" Ae, I don't think Ai Pond is interrupting us, he is nice to me."

" Then is he better than me?" Ae quirked his eyebrow slightly.

" Mai krub," Pete back hugged Ae.

" Let's go to bed then, or else, you don't have enough energy for school tomorrow," Ae switched the lights, bounced on the bed, and slightly pat on the side.

Pete gets to bed and switch his head to look at Ae.

" Good night krub," as Pete closed his eyes.

" Good night, Koon Chai." Ae pecked Pete's forehead and shut his eyes.

***

Sorry guys, I have been busy with school lately, since I'm in college, there are tons of projects and by the amount of projects, the more busy I get and the less time I have to write.

I am in love with Kangkla (Mark Siwat), He's so cute and hot at the same time, I can't even OUO