Chapter 3

"Are you ready, Ae?" Pete grabbed his car key from the cabinet next to their bed.

" Cone here first," Ae  pulled Pete by his tie, making their distance closer.

In light speed Ae kisses Pete's supple lips.

"There, we're ready to go." Ae grinned, holding Pete's hand and walked out of their room.

When both of them arrived school:

"Ayyyy, you two been like chopsticks sticking together, I'm jealous." Pond poked at Ae's forearm.

" I have to protect my wifey for 24 hours, I can't bear anyone to hurt him for even 0.001mm of flesh." Ae hugged Pete's waist to make Pete feels secured.

" Huuuu...It send me goosebumps." Pond shivered.

" You know nothing about love, because all you know is porn." Ae hit Pond's head slightly.

" Of course I know about love, I like ChaAim." Pond use his thumb to brush his nose.

Ae rolled his eyes and take Pete by his bike to the International College.

" Do you think Pond and ChaAim will go alone together?" Ae asked as he was riding his bike.

" It depends." Pete hugged Ae higher by the waist.

As soon as Pete arrived the department, Ae left him a small box to him with a sticky note written on the top.

" Happy Anniversary honey~" Pete smiled as he read the note and stuff it inside his pockets.

" Thank you, Ae." Pete face turned red and pecked his cheeks.

Pete felt very shy and quickly dash to the lecture hall.

" Don't forget to call me after class, Mr Koon Chai!!" Ae yelled and laugh while shaking his head.

"You always making me worried about you, and wanting to keep you in my pockets." Ae thought as he was looking at Pete's back, who was walking into IC*.

*IC: International College

" Ae!!! Here you are, I have been finding you." Pond panted as he rested his head on his palm.

" What's wrong?" Ae quirked an eyebrow.

" P' Trump." Pond panted. "I heard that he's up to something about Pete." Trying to regain his energy.

"What? Where is he?" Ae asked.

"Football...field..." Pond pointed to the direction of football field.

Without a word, Ae walked to his bike and left IC.

"Ae!!! Wait for me, you asshole!!!" Pond yelled and sat on the staircase of IC.