Chapter 2

"Take a shower first, I will reheat the food." Ae landed him inside the bathroom.

"What are we going to have today?" Pete hugged Ae's neck.

"Shrimp congee," Ae kisses his head.

"That's a good idea." Pete smiled.

"Before breakfast, take a shower first." Ae pointed at the bath tub.

Pete gave him a pout ,Ae left the washroom and shut the door.

The hot water drools down the back of Pete, caressing his supple skin.

At the moment, Ae went into their room, rearranging the bedsheets.

Ae take a look at the photo frame on the cabinet next to the bed.

"Miss the old days of you and me." He held the photo up and smiled sweetly.

The photo is their first date taken in front of the cinema.

Pond forces them to hold each other's hands to take a photo and Ping capture the pic for them.

"What are you looking at?" Pete gave Ae a back hug and rest his steamy face on Ae's neck.

"Look, remember this?" Ae shake the frame in front of Pete.

"Of course, it's the first time we hold our hands in public." Pete smiled and look at Ae.

"Let's go eat breakfast, I've reheat it already." Ae pulled Pete's Arm slightly.

On the dining table, a sweet scent aroused Ae and he lean forward to have a slight smell of Pete's hair.

"What shampoo did you use, Pete? You smell like strawberries."

"I used the new shampoo we bought in the market." He looked at Ae with his puppy eyes.

Ae palmed at Pete's fluffy cheeks, "Your cheeks are so soft that I can kiss it every second."

"Eat your breakfast." Pete pouted and Ae returned back to his chair.

"We're going to be late if we don't speed things up." Pete stuffed the rice soup toward his small lips.

"It taste so good, Ae!" Pete loved the shrimp congee.

"Because it's made by boyfriend material." Ae smirked and shake his head.

"What is boyfriend material?" Pete looks innocently at Ae.

"Made with love." We wiped Pete's lips with his fingers.

"No, it's not made with love." Pete giggled.

"Then what's it's made of?" Ae take a spoon of soup.

"It's made in heaven." Pete opened his mouth, gesturing Ae to feed him.

"Come on, the food is going to be cold, I don't want to reheat it again." Ae whined and Pete take a look at him.

"Yes sir." Pete smiled and continue their breakfast.