one: Endings And Beginnings

Ishita
She looked at him wide eyed, her heart in her mouth, a thousand questions on her face, a thousand dreams in her eyes.

Her hands flew to her face, covering her eyes, her mouth, trying to shut out what she thought she had heard. It had to be a dream. It had to be an illusion. How could it be true? How could it be?

"Raman" she whispered "Raman"

Shagun
She looked at him with narrowed eyes, her heart in her mouth, a thousand questions on her face, shattered dreams in her eyes.

Her hands flew to her face, covering her eyes, her mouth, trying to shut out what she thought she had heard. It had to be a nightmare. It had to be an illusion. How could it be true? How could it be?

"Ashok" she whispered "Ashok"

Ishita & Raman
He covered her hands with his, gently removing them from her face, bringing them to his lips, smothering them in kisses.

"I love you" he repeated. "Mohabbat ho gayi hai tumse Ishita. Zaroorat ban gayi ho tum meri. Tumhare bina ab jeena nahi mujhe. Jaan chikartha hoon tumpar. I love you Ishita. I love you, I want you, I need you."
(I love you. I've fallen for you. You've become a need. I can't live without you now. I would die for you. I love you Ishita. I love you, I want you, I need you)

She melted into his arms, tears flowing down her face, streaking her smile, as he enfolded her into himself, repeating endearments into her face and hair. "Tell me you love me too" he demanded, breaking the embrace to glance fiercely at her. "Tell me my love"

"Raman, I love you" she smiled through her tears, her voice breaking as the love reflected in his eyes sent waves of desire through her. " I love you so much."

He pulled her back in his arms, cradling her face tenderly in his hands as his lips settled on hers. Their first kiss - he started off gently, not wanting to frighten her, but the depth of his passion could not be hidden. His lips firmed on hers, pushing, demanding, until her mouth opened beneath his. A moan escaped her as his tongue entered her mouth, his passion evident in the way in which he assaulted her senses, drinking from her without inhibition or restraint.

His hands moved from her face to her waist, pulling her yet closer, pulling her sari out from its underskirt as he caressed her bare skin. She tightened her arms around his neck, her hands pulling at his hair as she gave into the needs and demands of her body. Her mind had ceased to think, all that there was, was this need to be possessed by him, to surrender, to possess, to become his. His hands urgent on her bare waist, his relentless lips crushing hers - she was gripped by the desire that was running rampant in him. Her hands moved down to his shirt, fumbling with his buttons, wanting to feel him.

He pulled his lips away from hers, catching her errant hands with his. "Ishita" his voice was thick with desire, unrecognisable. "Baby, are you.."

She pulled his head down toward her again as with a groan, he gathered her up, lifting her into his arms and dropping her on the bed of their hotel room.

************************************************
They were at the Taj.

Raman had booked two rooms for Shagun's wedding function - for himself, Ishita, Simmi and Ruhi. They had arrived a couple of hours earlier and his trio of beauties had disappeared into the hotel's salon, leaving him to fend for himself.

After showering and getting changed into his Black tuxedo, he had sat with a drink in his room, not wanting to go to the bar, not really wanting to talk to anyone of his acquaintance, and particularly not Ashok or that brother of his.