Intro

"Deku!"

"(Y/n)? Why are you here?"

"I'm here to walk with you home, duh! Did you seriously forget that we practically live together? Your mom is taking care of me while my mom gets better, you know.. I guess it makes you my big brother!"

"Don't say stuff like that in the open, (Y/n)!"

Giggling, I nodded and put my backpack on, turning around to face him. "Say Deku.."

"Y-Yeah?"

"Why did you look so down just now..? Before I was embarrassing you.. Is it because of what All Might said?"

"H-How did—"

"—I followed you, Deku... I also got caught up in the mess you put yourself in.. Now, please tell me the truth.." Walking closer to him, I looked at him dead in the eyes. "Are you sad about what he told you..?"

"I-I uh.. Yeah.." Sighing, he looked down. "I just don't understand how you could be so calm after what he told us.. I mean, you're like me - quirkless.. Yet you seem so unfazed by his statement.. Why?"

I patted his head gently. "That's cause I accepted my fate.." I told him truthfully. "I wanna be like him - being a hero that helps others in need.. Sadly, I can't do that.. So, I'm gonna become a doctor and help out the injured that the pros save from disasters.."

As I pulled my hand away from Izuku's head, we heard an explosion behind me. This caused him to hold my body close to him to protect me if there were any rock or items in the air. I looked up from his chest and saw what he was looking at.

"Let's go check it out, (Y/n)." Izuku stated. Both of us smiled and ran towards the commotion. Although, our smile went away as soon as we say Kacchan caught up in the mess.

No.. Why Kacchan..? I thought, covering my mouth I silence my sobs. He didn't do anything.. Why the hell is he in the middle of it all?! Wiping my tears away, I looked up and gripped my school bag. I have to do something.. I thought. Dropping everything I had on me, I ran towards Katsuki.

"STOP! YOU'LL GET HURT!" I heard pro heroes shouting at me. I didn't listen. Hell, I didn't even listen to Izuku when he was yelling at me.

I picked up a pole that was caught on fire. It burned my hands, but I ignored it. Running towards the villain that had gotten Kacchan, I had swung the pole in the guy, then threw it onto his eye. He screamed in pain, but it allowed an opening for me to get Katsuki.

"O-Oi! I got this handled! Le-Leave—"

"—I can't!" I cut off Katsuki, getting his wrist inside the villain. "You're going to suffocate.. I can't have you die.. Despite everything you've done to Deku.. You're still human!" I yelled, pulling to get Katsuki out. "SO FORGIVE ME FOR SAVING YOUR LIFE!" I shouted, fully getting him out. The two of us rolled away from the villain, having me land on top of Katsuki.

"Idiot.. How's your fucking hand..?" Katsuki spat, sitting up as he held onto me.

"It's fine.. It just stings.." I chuckled, looking at him.

"YOU DAMN BRAT! YOU TOOK AWAY THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD'VE HELPED ME ESCAPE! YOU'LL PAY GREATLY FOR THAT!" The villain shouted, having his green body come towards us. My eyes widened and out of instinct, I covered Katsuki and had gotten into his grip.

"(Y/n)!" I heard Izuku shout. Looking at the corner of my eye, I saw him running towards us.

I can't let Deku get hurt.. And I can't let Kacchan sacrifice himself.. The only thing I can think of is.. I thought, seeing Katsuki holding onto me tightly. Smiling softly, I was pushed myself towards the villain and let go of his hand. "..to sacrifice my own quirkless life.." I whispered to him, seeing his shocked expression. The last thing I heard was my name being called out by the two males I'm saving.