4

Waking up, I had stretched my arms and stood up. I did my usual morning exercises that I would normally do, showered and changed into some casual clothing - the UA uniform.

"Deku, let's go! We're going to be late if you don't hurry!" I yelled throughout the house, grabbing an apple.

"(Y/n), I think that this training will help you, but please be careful. I don't want anything bad to happen to you again like last time.. I worry about you two." Inko told me, crying into my chest. Smiling softly, I nodded and patted her head.

"I'll be back, I promise." I told her. "I may be a demon, but I keep my word."

"(Y/n), let's go!" Izuku dragged me out of the embrace, making me tumble through the door. "Bye mom! We'll be back before you know it!"

As we were running towards our class, I couldn't help but be excited for this summer. I mean, yeah there will be some tough moments with us having to train, but besides that, it should be okay. Getting to the school grounds, Izuku and I and met up with Iida and Uraraka. Unfortunately, I was tackled by all of the girls.

"(Y/n)! Are you ready for today?!" Mina asked me, squeezing my cheeks with her own.

"There's going to be so much for us to do! I know it!" Hagakure exclaimed.

"Girls.. As much as I like you all, I can't breathe..!" I yelled out, struggling slowly.

"Sorry!" The girls cried, causing me to take a deep breath in.

"How are you feeling, (Y/n)?" Turning to my right, I saw Momo looked at me. "I don't completely understand your situation personally, but I do worry about you.."

Smiling softly, I nodded. "I'm fine. Thank you for asking."

"Ribbit, I'm sure everyone in the class is worried about you. Please talk to one of us if you like." Tsuyu told me.

"Yeah, we really like to look after our friends - despite their opinions!" Mina cheered, causing Jiro to hit her with her elbow.

"Sorry about that.. But you do know what she means." Jiro apologized.

"I know.. Thank you." I bowed, smiling.

We all walked inside, only to have be held back by a hand around my wrist. Looking to my side, I saw Katsuki staring at me. I was confused with why he stopped me, but I didn't question it. "How do you feel, idiot?"

"I'm fine. How many times to I have to tell you, Kacchan?"

"As many fucking times it takes to convince me.." Katsuki spat out, taking me by surprise. He sighed and dragged me behind him. "Let's go.. Mr. Aizawa is waiting."

~~~

Throughout the whole bus ride, I had been sitting next to Katsuki. He didn't let anyone really talk to me, but I had convinced him to let me have my own conversation with Todoroki - even though he was mad about it.

"So, how's your relationship with your dad, Todoroki?" I asked, resting my head against the head board.

"Slowly getting better. Thanks for asking." Todoroki answered, looking at me. "How have you been?"

"I've—"

"—She's fine." I was cut of by Katsuki, making me glare at him. "Shouldn't you go talk to Deku?"

"Kacchan, be nice!" I shushed at him, elbowing his stomach. "Sorry about that, Todoroki. Anyways, you were saying?"

"I asked how you have been.." Todoroki looked at me, unfazed what had just happened.