1

(Author's Note; Listen to BTS Save Me when Todoroki's fight comes up.)

Sighing, I walked around the stage, not liking that I won first place in a race. Sitting down on the ground, I heard the crowd cheering for me to come in first. Great, I still can't control it.. I thought, looking at my hand to see black marks disappearing. That part always comes out when I least expect it to. Hell, I don't even remember what I won.

"(Y/n)!" I turned my head to the side to see Izuku running towards me. As I was standing, I got tackled down by his bear hug. "Are you okay?!"

"I-I'm fine, Deku.. Just get off of me.." I stuttered, pushing him off. "Why are you asking me that?"

"Well, you used her again.. You don't remember, don't you?"

"Sorry.." Looking down, I felt his hand land on top of my head. Why are you so nice to me..? A demon..

"Let's go wait for everyone else." Izuku suggested, helping me up.

"Yeah.." I nodded, following him. We waited as everyone come here.

"Oi! How the hell did you beat me, (Y/n)?!" I heard Katsuki yell out. Looking up, I saw his quirk exploding out from his hand as he walked towards me.

"I'm sorry.. She came out again - just when I first found out about my own quirk.." I looked at him.

"Tck.. Just make sure you go visit Recovery Girl.." Katsuki muttered, walking away.

He's never acted like that towards me - towards anyone, for that fact. Is he feeling okay? I thought, getting up.

"Deku, I'll be right back."

"Alright.. Just stay close so I can look after you." Izuku told me, making me nod.

Since that day, he's gotten more protective over my well being. With that, my mother has gotten better, but she prefers for me to stay with the Midoriya's. I don't mind, although, I can't really see her. I hate that she doesn't want to see me due to me getting father's quirk.

Walking towards Katsuki, I was stopped by Todoroki. "Oh! Hey Todoroki—"

"—How did you win when you were behind Midoriya..?" Todoroki cut me off. It took me by surprise. He had gotten closer to me, his body over towering my own. I felt like he was trying to intimidate me.

"Oi!" I heard Katsuki yell out. I was going to turn around but was stopped by Todoroki got my wrist. I looked at him and saw the slight anger he tried to hide. By then, Katsuki had gotten behind me and growled. "If you know better, than let her go, you half-half bastard."

"Eh?" I muttered, not understanding the situation. Looking between the two, I saw they were angry. "I-I gotta go to Deku.. I-I'll see you guys soon, okay?" I stuttered, gesturing for Todoroki to let me go. He did and I walked towards the green haired boy. "Say Deku, do you know what's gotten into those two?"

"Not that I know of.. Just stay here while we wait for the next event to start."

Nodding, I just stayed with Izuku and Ochaco. Slowly, everyone started to come in, making me smile since everyone from Class 1-A came in. I had stood up and stretched my arms, getting ready for the next event.

Maybe I should have fun rather than worrying.. But if I don't go all out, then I won't get as many internships. Still.. I gripped my arm and looked at the crowd. I should do this for mother's sake.. I'm sure that she'll enjoy it.

~~~

"Eh..?" I had looked around, seeing everyone is in teams and it's a team of evens. So I'm the odd one out, leaving me with no one due to my points. "Well, fuck me for getting first.. Ten million fucking points.. Everyone is going after my ass now.. Fuck me.." I muttered, scratching my head. Raising my hand, I had spoken out. "Midnight, I am the only person who cannot get into a team. Is it allowed for me to be my own team?"