Character Information: Shadow

I decided to put up one chapter from "Demon" to give you a small input of Shadow. It's what I wanted to do in the beginning but I was a little rushed into this book since it got such high demand so quickly. So I wanted to give you somewhat of an introduction to Shadow the Tentacle Hero, my character that I created. And FYI, I made sure I did a good research to the Hero Killer Stain since in this book, you two are indeed siblings.

Shadow's real name is Seiichi Akaguro, the father of Chizome Akaguro and (Y/n) (L/n), and the husband to Yuri (L/n)-Akaguro. His quirk is called Dark Tentacles, which is actually heavily inspired by the kagunes from Tokyo Ghoul, except that the tentacles can be detach from the user and stay in its physical form, depending on the training the user has for this trick to actually to work. The tentacles can also be used as a weapon of detached from the user, as long as the user created a shape.

Seiichi's physical appearance is composed of red eyes that are narrow yet gentle, with black fluffy hair that has red tips. Along with having a few piercings, Seiichi's skin complex is fairly tan, seeing how much hero work he has done throughout his career. He is well fit and fairly tall, a little under six feet tall (5'11). Due to past fights, he had bandages around both arms and only takes them off as a last minute resort for his quirk.

His personality is much like both Izuku and Mirio combined. Seiichi is a very kind and gentle person so careful deeply about family and friends, along with being a doting father . He has also been seen using his quirk for children to play, under supervision of course. While with friends, Seiichi is known for being a jokester and silly, since he uses his quirk to pull childish pranks on his friends. During his hero work, he is still the jokester his friends know him to be, but can become serious when the time calls for it (which is most of the time when he isn't on patrol).

Seiichi's past is fairly decent, seeing how he's close friends with Endeavor. Unfortunately, Seiichi is the only person that can endure Endeavor's behavior, until the lost of Toya Todoroki. Since then, the two no longer meet on their days off, which would then lead Chizome to become what we all know today and disappear at the age of 17, a year after (Y/n) was born. With the disappearance of his eldest son, Seiichi had become obsessed with protecting his only child and making her stronger, which had led to the mental abuse towards Yuri and (Y/n). It had strained the happy marriage he had, causing Yuri to have a psychotic break and the sudden disappearance of Seiichi from (Y/n)'s life for three years, causing (Y/n) to live with the Midyoria's. He eventually came back during the Sports Festival and saw how much his daughter grew up and wanted to reconnect with her and his wife.

His relationship with his wife, Yuri, was at first an arrangement marriage by their own parents at the age of seventeen, but the two had grown to truly love each other and care for one another throughout the years. Yuri was at first indented to be a pro, but Seiichi told her there was no need for her to also risk her own life if the two were to ever have children, so she remained a civilian and helped out Seiichi with his injuries (if needed). By the second year of their marriage, they had Chizome Akaguro. With their first born, the marriage grew stronger and caused Seiichi to protect people from villains, which would soon cause Chizome to have an obsession with heroes. After the disappearance of their eldest son and the birth of their youngest daughter, Yuri and Seiichi marriage began to strain and cause multiple fights. It had gotten bad to the point where the two separated and caused (Y/n) to have a bad review of her father due to his disappearance during her middle school years. Throughout his disappearance, Seiichi still kept tabs on his family and sent letters to Yuri only when she was admitted at a private hospital, since he knew that his relationship with his daughter would require a different approach. By the time (Y/n) entered U.A, Seiichi has already started to see Yuri in person in and outside of the hospital to rekindle their marriage.

Seiichi's relationship with (Y/n) was, at first, a loving father-daughter relationship. Due to his obsession with protecting his family when she was two years old, that relationship soon broke and cause the two to have a severely toxic master-student relationship. At first, Seiichi had mentally abused (Y/n) from the age of four to eight due to not having a quirk but still trained her so she can protect herself from villains. As the time passed by, (Y/n) at the age of twelve, their relationship was no longer seen between the two, since (Y/n) had grown hatred towards her father for putting her and her mother through a lot of pain and suffering. By the time she entered middle school, Seiichi disappeared, forcing (Y/n) to become homeless until the Midyoria's let her stay. Since the disappearance, there were no connect between the two and it's unknown where their relationship stands.

The relationship that Seiichi has with Izuku and Katsuki was fairly decent until the two found out about the extreme intense training (Y/n) was put through a year before their middle school term started. The two had confronted Seiichi about it but it ultimately ended badly, seeing how the next day (Y/n) had gotten a scar on her collarbone and lower stomach. Since then, the relationship between the three disappeared and the two teens had grown to be protective for their childhood friend.

Hero Costume: