The kidnapping

Pucks POV

It's 12 midnight.....and its time to strike.....I sneak into Grimm's room with paint,pens,Water,string,and some other stuff.... Okay if i tie this string to Grimms wrist tie the other end to the paint bucket...Put the paint on the shelf near her stomach....(Btw i put some frozen skunk poop and fresh glue in that paint bucket along with actual paint) Now for the pens.....Lets see......ooh i can tie her up with string with some pens stuck to it...I LOVE YOU GLUE! YOU COMPLETE ME! Oop almost forgot about the cake! And what am I possibly gonna do you may ask? When grimm walks out in anger imma put pie in the hallway which i oiled.She'll slide and FLY! AND I found somebody that will play the I believe I can Fly song thing at the exact time the pie moves from the position.OH! and the WATER! I will splash her with water after it all ends!

Time to make the craziness start! I take out my Blow Horn and  BBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP   "AUUUGGGG DAFRICK-!" she moves her hand the paint bucket falls on her The pens tighten "OWW!!"  " LET ME GO!"  "SUREEEE BUT OF COUURRRSSEEEE." I snicker i unwrap the pens she stands up and steps in the pie  "What in the world?" before she turn's around I push her down the hall she slips an slides ( I BELIEVE I CAN FLLYYYYYYYYYTY I BELIEVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKKKYYY) She lands on the floor and i come up with the dirty water and i splash it on her.                 "PUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!"  " I SWEAR I WILL GET THE UPERHAND SOME DAY!" 

 " SURE YA WILL GRIMM!"  She stands up and falls down the stairs.Oop forgot to tell her.Wait I dont have any cushions down there! SHE COULD DIE! I fly to the bottom of the steps just in time and catch her. "THAT was a ridiculously close call." " I HATE YOU PUCK!" She runs into the bathroom with an extra pair of clothing.When she finnaly comes out looking as if she was never pranked in the first place she ran outside.A second later i hear screaming.Sabrina's scream.I open the door long enough for me to see some guy in a cloak holding Sabrina  and before i could react he disappeared.What has Grimm gotten herself into this time?