The change

Sabrina

I feel different..My back is heavier.... "Sab-Sabrina?" I feel dizzy....I continue to glare at the soldier that has informed me on why I was here...It was one of Titania's soldiers.. "Do you even know the real reason we are here?Our queen has tricked us...Sabrina.The people who are trying to demolish NYC is on your side.Leave us to fight..Find the Queen and King who are leading the war against us...Find them in Orlando.Disguise yourself and your king to find them.Remember this : Where the king and Queen lay has a border between light and day.Where the world changes is the last place they stand."" The soldier then disappears in the war scene.I fall to the ground I feel terrible pain. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!THE PAIN MY BACK!" "SABRINA!" the last thing I see before I faint is Puck and my medical team.

I wake in a bed that is not my own.I look around to see a worried Puck.Puck who is crying. "What happened Puck?" "I don't know Sabrina your eyes changed a different color then normal your wings changed.You looked different.....Murderous.I don't know what happened what did the soldier say to you Sabrina?"  "We need to go to Orlando...NOW."  "Orlando?Sabrina what did he say?"  "STOP THE CRAP PUCK AND DO WHAT I SAID!"  "Alai..Get us a boat.With 20 of our best healthiest warriors that we left at my kingdom."   "Yes,my king." she scurries out the room and Puck who is turns away follows. "Puck.Come here." he turns around looking at me slowly walking back. "Yes?"  "Sit down stop muttering like a coward."  "Sabrina...."  "Sit down dorkus.You better listen to your wife or I will kick your butt."