S-sabrina?

look at me updating early for you people on a school day....give me a cookie.

Puck (i forgot who went last. imma go ahead and say sab was last)

We charge.I stand next to Sabrina waiting for her call.For when we strike.For when we spill the blood of those that wraped (ha.Thats a PG misspelled word.I want a cookie.) Daphne.daphne was helping watch over the kingdom as a mage/warrior.(I CANT SEE SH*T THROUGH UR BROKEN INTENTIONS.sorry listening to music.[MISS CODEPENDENT AND IM SO NAIVE TO THINK THAT IM DEFENSELESS IM STUPID AND ANXIOUS]) (IM TIRED OF TRYIN TO BE NORMAL IM ALWAYS OVER THINKING DRIVIN MYSLEF CRAZY SO WHAT IF IM FRICKIN CRAZY I DONT NEED UR PRECRIPTIONS IM LOW ON SHORT PRESCRIPTIONS JUST CUZ YOU SAY IM CRAZY SO WHAT IF IM FRICKIN CCCRRRAAAZZYZYYYYY YEAH IM GONNA SHOW YOU LOCO MANIAC SICK B*TCH PHYSCOCPATH YEAH IM GONNA SHOW YOU IM GONNA SHOW YOU IM GONNA SHWO YOU..im trying guys.im goin crazy.give meh a cookie...)

I doubt they have found my wife's island and my people but you can never be sure. "Puck.Ready?"  she says looking at me. "More than I will ever be.Dont go about getting yourself killed though grimm.." she gives me a smile i wish i had seen more often.not for love.not for lust. but for trust.And thats why....when I saw her wings disappear I wished I had known what had happened.Which is also why when I saw A teeny tiny athena jump out of her skull (JK JK) which is why when I saw her new wings....I was confused.When I saw her change in figure.Her change in look.But she looked mad at a soldier on the enemy team.So she is fine....but...what..what happened?