the clues

Daphne

wait.....where are they taking me?what happened?am i on the island? did we win?

Puck

I open my eyes to see Sabrina in my arms.I kiss her lips gently and she responds. "yes Puck?"  "Were you drinking?Theres acahol (acohol.. ACHILLEs frick u know what i mean) in your breath." "yes....Dein gave me a drink."  "Nothing happened right?"   "Im forever yours puck stop being so worried.Do you not trust me with other men?" NO "yes..."   she kisses me once again and gets off the bed.she walks out the door and i follow with my hands on her waist and my chin on her head. Dein kind of just stares. did he just... glare? at me?  "Is there a problem Dein?"  "no...Im just tired...Emotions are going haywire..you 2 are...really touchy this morning."  "Im her husband. Problem?"  "Of course not."  "My king.My Queen." my commander comes up to me. "Yea?"  "We are at our destination."  "good." Sab says. "Lead us to the center of town."  "yes my queen." Dein says. Sab buries her head into my chest holding my arm.I hug her when she starts to purr. Wait holy-the transformation can't be NOW can it?I mean SURE she can talk in the other form but I cant kiss her. I can turn into a cat and lick her but...POOF.sabrina is now a golden cat.

Great.

i meant for this to be short.for once im not being lazy.