PLEEZ DONT KILL ME I DONT EVEN HAVE A WAIFU

??????? POV

Im in my girlfreinds house with my girlfreind (OF COURSE).We were making out on the couch when the door just OPENED. Two people stood in the doorway. " Are we interrupting you?"  "HOW'D YOU GET INTO THE HOUSE?"  The girl held up a key. "Seriously putting a key under the doormat is what everyone does."  "Hmph.What do you want?"  "We want to find Percy Jackson."  "What is your business with Percy?"  "If it concerned you,we would tell you in detail and not just say business."  "Are you one of those half blood people?"  "No we are far more powerful but we are not exactly gods.Sabrina-here-is a god somewhat but not exactly."  Boy says.

 "Now where is Percy?"  PPPFFFF somewhat god. "Look I know you kids like to play but imma have to call the police.If you leave I will give you a cookie." They looked immediatly ticked off.The boy rols up his sleeves and looks ready to kill me.PPff as if he has the power.He's obviously human.Half Bloods stay at camp this time of year. The girl puts her hand on his shoulder and says "I got this."  "Sure ya do."  She looks straight at me  and HUMONGOUS BROWN WINGS POP OUT HER BACK?

 HAhaahhaha obviously  they are fake.She starts to flap them...she's flying. "T-turn around..."  She does and I see the wings created two large holes through her shirt and went through her back.She turns around and lifts her hand...IM FLOATING! "Where.....Is....Percy?"  "IM NOT TELLING!" She closes her fist's slowly...And I lose my ability to breathe. HOW IS SHE DOING THIS THIS IS SOME KIND OF TRICK RIGHT?  "Stop Grimm.Your gonna kill him."  "It'll be his fault.He should just give us the information." " I'LL-talk...."  she opens her hand and puts it down.I fall on the ground and breathe again.Who are these people?

I TOTTALY DIDNT COMPLETELY FORGET ABOUT HIS GIRLFREIND lets say that she ran out the house to go.......shopping.