The girl of the shore

Pucks Pov

mmm "Sabrina..." mph  "What Puck?Can't you just stop talking?mm..."   "I had found....mm.....a person on shore..."  "Mph and so what Puck?Arent I more important right now?" "She's not your kind....Mmmm...But she's half dead."  She stopped. "When was this?"  "10 mins ago."   She panicked putting her shirt back on. "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SOONER?"  "As soon as I walked in you ripped my shirt off and litteraly THREW me on the floor!Dont you even TRY to blame me!" 

"Take me to her!" We fly out the windows and bump into the attendants daughter,Alai. "Queen Sabrina?King Puck?What is happening?"  "No time Alai.We think someone is dead on this island.Get a small medical troop to the north beach stacked." When me and Puck get to the beach he points at a small raft.But I sense more than one tired presence. "Puck?Is they're two of them?"  "Our powers are quite different.You tell me." I dig up some sand ignoring the fact that my shirt will become beyond dirty. I see a hand.A human hand.I pull and he pops out.

She throws him to me "BE CAREFUL SAB! HE'S BARELY ALIVE!YOU COULD POP HIS LIMBS OFF!" We both run on over to the girl.I lay the boy down next to her. She opens her eyes. "Leo?LEO!" she looks at our wings and passes out. 

Fandom :NARUTO THIS IS INCREDIBLY SHORT!YOU HAVENT GIVEN A REAL UPDATE IN FOREVER!

 Me : HEY AT LEAST I UPDATED!

Fandom : THATS STILL NOT NICE!EVEN A CLIFFHANGER!

Me : Im not nice. BAH BYE MERE HUMANS SEE YA LATERZ