re-cap and chapter

Sabrina one day gets pranked by puck. (As usual ) but when she storms out the house she gets kidnapped (cant you go a day without getting attacked?) She comes back with myseterious powers to find she is the Queen of a Hidden land.She has fought in another war and apparently Titania has a secret?and maybe... more?oof #get.a.regular.life.sabrina

Sabrina?

We head towards the ship after puck is done flipping the guy off.Which took a few hours 😪.We walk on the boat..where the king and the queen lay in orlando would be the centere of town...problem is...nobody knows me as a queen...I could put everybody in an sleeping spell but thats alot pf energy so puck can do that... (6 hours away) "Since we were interrupted a but ago....can we continue our.. kiss?"

"Puck with a tone like that i can't trust you.Are you drunk?"  "No..."  i look at him. "Maybe." I roll my eyes. "Go to bed now and i will kiss you later." He nods his jead head and heads for our room. I walk towards the lieutenant. "Lieutenant Deain."  "Yes queen Sabrina?"  "How far are we now?"  "About 4 hours my lady.Would you like some wine?"  "What kind?"  "Only the best of the best in NYC."  "GIMMAH!" "May i drink with you?"  "Are you kidding? Your the only one that can last as long as me your my drinking buddy."

He smiles and gets 2 glasses. I make sure i dont get too drunk but enough to go to sleep.I walktz over to me and pucks room.And lay on the bed.pucks arm pulls me closer to his body unconsciously and i fall asleep.
Drunk.and protected.