Y/n and Alex being dumb again

YO

YOU GUYS

YOU NEED TO SEE SOMETHING

RainyDaysAndNaps <-  THIS BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING DONE THE BEST THING EVER

Remember the chapter 'Obviously I would have her letter - part 1' has a scene where Y/n barges into Hamilton's office where Jefferson and Alex were arguing and later proceeded to make fun of Thomas for acting like an errand boy !

....... they made that into a fabulous comic strip

Here's the first four panels

PLEASE CHECK IT OUT BECAUSE IT'S BRILLIANT

IT'S MADE BY RainyDaysAndNaps 
YOU WILL FIND IT IN THEIR BOOK
'Yes I Art' WHICH HAS OTHER REALLY GOOD ART !

or you can follow this link - https://www.wattpad.com/624299643-yes-i-art-ye-boi

you should see a hyperlink under the votes section (next to the Sharing options) where you can click the word 'External Link' to go to the page.

---------------------------------------

The day following the previous chapter ~

Thomas' POV

Letter letter letter letter ... LETTER ! What do I write ?! I push the piece of paper onto the pile with my other bad decisions . It is currently 1am ... what the actual hell . C'mon , she's amazing , you've talked to amazing women before . That's wrong , she has nothing to do with them .  She's better . I lay my head on my desk , my yawn reminding me of the time . Here's me thinking I'll just write her a letter . WHERE DID YOUR CONFIDENCE RUN OFF TO , THOMAS ! I raise my head and decide to respond when I'm not sleep deprived , that way I can give her a response that she wouldn't forget ... for good reasons of course .

Y/n's POV

"Your eyes are so black they look like a bottomless pit !" Alex snorted at his 'pristine' comedy "Your eyes look as if you fucked John all night long !" I laugh at my own comment and watch Lexi's face grow red . Such a bisexual ~ . Last night the whole gang went to the bar , I vaguely remember Burr walking in , seeing drunk Alexander and scurrying out of the building . ( if you don't feel comfortable with the idea of drinking imagine you were there to look after them and make sure they get home ... preferably their own home ) . It was our lunch break and for once neither me nor Lexi have any work to do . Sigh . Politically building a country ain't easy ... who would've thought it . Long story short , me and Lexi got no sleep and the dark circles underneath our eyes have never looked this miserable , which for some reason is hilarious at the moment .

We walk and we talk and ... do a whole lot of other stuff that fully sober people would not do ...even though we should be sober at this point ... wait ... that's just how we normally act isn't it ?

We were being dumb and knocked on Monroe's office , we ran like children and turned the corner in order to not be seen . It should've been a smooth crime but during our frenzy somebody decided to be a great bystander and ... I bumped into something . Looking straight ahead of me I observe two main features "It's purple ... and it's tall ... it's a purple tree !" before I even finish my sentence Alexander was holding onto the wall because his outburst of laughter was a bit too much for his body to handle . It's honestly the best way to work out without actually working out . The "ahem" above my head made me look up and I let out a little 'oooohhhhh' in the form of a whisper "It's a flirtatious purple tree ~" I put my hands in front of me and point finger guns at Jefferson . I can't help but chuckle since Lexi's silent laughing whilst rolling on the floor is quite contagious , keeping my composure was easy until from the other side of the hallway you could hear Monroe "GODDAMMIT , BOTH OF YOU" which sent me right on the floor next to Lexi laughing my lungs off . Jefferson looked at us with pure bafflement and disbelief and stepped over my feet ... holding a letter close to his chest as he turned and sashayed into the corridor ... MY CORRIDOR "Yo , Lexi ! He's walking into our ends !" Alex put a hand to his forehead and fake fainted ... hitting his head on the floor in the process "Ow ow ow ow ow !" like the good friend that I am I laugh at him "America's smartest man , ladies and gentlemen " . I crawl over to him and pat his head "there there Mr.America , you feeling good" he stands up and responds enthusiastically "Yup!" I think too much blood got into his head , oh lord . I follow his lead and stand up as well , I make sure to stand in the middle of the hallway so I can see down the way Jefferson went ... out of curiosity of course . I see Jefferson walk out of Madison's office without the letter making me think that he left it in his office , which could be a letter to General L/n or just some actual work . I'll have to pay Madds a lil visit .

Me and Lexi walk past Jefferson , I carry on walking to the end of the hallway whilst Alex walks into his office and probably jump over his desk into his chair because he isn't any ordinary loudmouth - everything he does is loud , sometimes I feel like I can hear him think ... I gently knock twice expecting a 'come in' like any other person but it's Madison so the phrase was broken by coughing . That really sounds painful ... "come in" at least I know he's in there ... and also alive . I walk in and ask "You okay , Madds ? Do you need water or tissues ?" he blew his nose into a tissue which has happened once too many times for me to care or be disgusted . After he finished he responded without dying " Thank you for the offer but no , I have everything . Is there anything I can help you with ?" I shook my head "I saw Jefferson walk in here with a letter , I was making an educated guess" Madison looked at me and understood what I meant , since he's a part of this without complaining I bet he enjoys it "I don't know why you do what you do but being involved and seeing Thomas acting the way he is , I must admit is quite entertaining . Thank you " he picked up the letter and held it up to me . See , I knew he liked it ! I grab the letter "Thank you , James ! I'm glad you're enjoying this !" with that I close the door and speed-walk into my office .

Lemme see ...

Next chapter will be mostly letters , I went to see Hamilton 4 days ago so I feel like I have a better grasp of Jefferson's character and please please please go and check out that artist ! Also I will also focus on reading over the previous chapters and fix any spelling and grammatical mistakes ! Sorry for the short chapter !