Chapter 2 - Who is this Sparkly Boy?

"Ughhhh, I am so tired!!" Mina whined, leaning on your back. "I can't wait to go home and take a napp..." You giggle at your pink classmate, slowly pushing her off you. "But shouldn't you be training for the Sports Festival?" Mina groaned again, tiredly smooshing her cheeks, mumbling incomprehensible gibberish as she picked up her bag. You wrapped your bag around your arms too, stretching out your back as you walked to the door. Ochako however, was standing near the entrance, her face flushed in surprise.

"Whats going on?!" You peeked in-front of her, confused on why she wouldn't go out. You raised an eyebrow at the swarm of students flooded around to door, staring into the 1-A classroom.

"What are they doing?" You murmured to the brunette, who just shrugged at your question. Bakugou glared at the two of you as he pushed through and and out the door.

"Easy. They're scouting out the enemy dumbasses." He angrily turned to the crowd that flowed out into the hallway, staring down at all the faces watching him.

"Out of my way extras." You wheeze at his direct insult, covering your mouth to prevent anyone from seeing. The other classmates immediately berated the dirty blond, trying to prevent the other students from gaining a bad impression. With a heavy sigh you looked around the classroom, trying to distract yourself from the conversation happening before you. Usually you would be the peacemaker and rationalist in these types of situations, but at the moment you were completely tuckered out.

"Interesting isn't it?" Aoyama looked at you from his seat, his signature smile plastered on his face as he rested his head between his hands. "They're here because of the villains attack on our class. Of course, you must of heard of it right? Did you see moi? I wish I could have talked to the reporters to get more screen time, but sadly they wouldn't let me." He closed his eyes, pausing for a moment as you continued staring at him. "Hm. I cannot wait for the sports festival. What about you, mademoiselle?" You stood there, taken aback by the sudden question.

"Uh.. im not really sure. I never really thought about showing off my abilities in front of a audience, its kind of scary..." Aoyama's smile faltered a bit, but he hid that with the sudden rise from his seat.

"Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see then~!" You moved your body to see that the entrance has become free of the mob. "Ah yes! I should probably get going now then, my dad said he was gonna take me out for dinner tonight!" You turn back to the blond, surprised by the sudden closeness of your bodies. You hid your blush as you walked towards the exit, waving your hand at the blond boy.
"Goodbye, Aoyama-kun!"
                                     Time Skip
"Hey dad!" The door to the teachers lounge swung open as you ran into the room with open arms. You snug Aizawa into a side hug, being careful not to put pressure on any of his injuries. He hums in response, not taking his eye off the papers in front of him.

"Hello Y/n. How was your first day at school?" Toshinori asked as he walked towards the two of you. You let go of your father and went to hug Yagi, almost making him spill his coffee.

"It was pretty good! How about you? Hows your condition right now, is it any better?" You stepped back from the thin man with squinted eyes, staring up and down at his figure. "Did you over exhaust your powers again?"

The pro hero chuckled at your observations, rubbing his hand behind his head. "Yes sadly. My apologies for making you worry sweetheart." You sigh in defeat, shaking your head as you adjusted your backpack. Because of your relation with Shouta, you learned about the number one heros condition and his other form. This was an accident of course, but it was a rather long story on how it happened and the author doesn't feel like writing about it right now ;).

"Alright then, dad? Are we still going out for dinner tonight?" You turned around to the bandaged teacher with puppy eyes "Pleeeease don't tell me you have to go out on patrol again!!" Your dad groaned. Standing up from his seat to turn at you.
"Fine. What do you want to eat?"
                                    Time Skip
"Mmf-thi s is some goo.d shi t.." You spit out as you stuffed your face with more Takoyaki. Aizawa glared at your profanity, but didn't say anything.