Chapter 6 - Battle Time!

Hey guys! Im a dumbass bitch who doesnt know how to write so take this short chapter while i try to make longer and better ones. Hopefully yall didnt die on me so i hope you enjoy!

"AND MEI HATSUME IS OUT OF THE ARENA! THIS MEANS IIDA CAN GO FORWARD INTO THE NEXT ROUND!" President Mic bellowed into the speaker, stinging your ears. You nervously clamped your hands into your arms, staring back at the brackets that appeared on screen, where your name was written right after the next battle that was going to initiate.
You hated doing anything in front of a crowd by yourself, because whenever you tried to do anything you'd become and anxious mess. The thought of having to fight against Momo for possibly the entire world to see made your stomach turn.
Now is not the time to worry about yourself dumbass! You tried to block the thoughts out, turning to look at the seat next to you.
"Where the fuck did Aoyama go?" You shifted your body to look over the group of heads in front of you, widening your eyes to see the boy standing in the arena across from Mina.
"FUCK!"
You scrambled towards the edge of the glass ledge, leaning over to look at your poor friend struggling to hit Mina. The secondhand embarrassment was too much for you to handle, causing you to cover your face with your hands.

"AAAAAAAAAAND AOYAMA IS KNOCKED UNCONSCIOUS! MINA WINS!" The sound burned your eardrums, and turned finally to look back at the poor boy slung on a stretcher with, his pants pulled down?

"Will he be alright? The fact that Mina punched him so hard that he passed out must have injured Aoyama badly..." You mumbled in disbelief, tugging the end of your sleeve to stop the tears forming in your eyes. Why were you so upset? Could it be the cheers and laughing from the crowds, or the terrible state Aoyama was in? You turned back to your other classmates, your stomach twisting at the sight of their unfazed expressions.

"Y/n-chan?" Momo placed her hand on your shoulder, her dark pupils glancing over the arena, and then back at you. "Shouldn't we get going?" The black haired girl motioned you to follow her, leading the both of you out the stage.

Small Time Skip!
"ALL PURPOSE CREATION, SHE WAS ADMITTED THROUGH RECOMMENDATION AND THEREFORE HER ABILITIES ARE CERTIFIED, FROM THE HERO COURSE, MOMO YAOYOROZU!" President Mic screeched into the speakers, blocking out the screams from the crowds.

"VS.. ANOTHER RECOMMENDED STUDENT, WHOSE POWERS CAN BRIGHT UP THE WORLD, FROM THE HERO COURSE, Y/N!" You breathed a sigh of relief, glad he didn't say your last name.

"SIXTH MATCH STAAART!"

Without hesitation Momo created a shield, her face adjourned in a look of determination. You on the other hand, stood there, a calm expression on your own.
"Well then Y/n? Would you not like to make the first move?" Momo called out, which you responded with the tightening of your fists, white steam pouring from your hands. Her eyes widened, before she summoned a staff into her hands. She looked back at you for a moment, before she started sprinting towards your figure.

"Sorry Momo..." With a swift movement of your hand you whipped a stream of air in your opponents direction, causing her to lose balance and get carried into the wind. She toppled down right next to the line, before you stopped your attack.

"Yaoyorozu is out of bounds! Y/n will be progressing on to the next round!" Your classmate stared up in shock, obviously confused on how easily you beat her. Your body shook from the adrenaline of the win, making your head feel light.

"Oh god, I can't believe I did that..." You clasped your head as a smile formed on your face, trying to steady your balance. You managed to get back down without falling, your brain still spinning from the past events.

Once out of the sight of the blazing crowd and now into the bright hallways of the stadium, you tiredly walked to one of the waiting rooms, slumping into a chair now that all of you adrenaline has burned out. Your eyes gently closed, and you let out a sigh as you drifted off into a short slumber.

•••