"You're too funny to be quiet"

Try something new. Chances are you'll enjoy it more than you think.                                                                                -Unknown

Taking Harry through the wall was something to laugh about. I guess since I've been doing it most of my millenniums, seeing him freak out over it was somewhat of a laugh.

As we stepped into our new location, outside of Cranage Hall, he kept murmuring under his breath about freaky transportation.

I squeezed his hand that I was still holding, just to shut him up.

I guess the weak affection that I gave him made him feel...strange, for his cheeks turned a shade of pink and he pulled his hand away.

"So where are we?" he asked, checking out his surroundings.

"Cranage Hall."

"I see but why? Aren't all the people inside?"

"Yes, everyplace has it's secrets" I smiled. I lead him around the corner of the building and held my hand to his chest to stop his next step. Quiet I mouthed and motioned for him to take a peek around the corner.

There was a young couple groping and kissing eachother torridly. The girl was in uniform and my only guess was that she worked here and the other was a man looking a bit more gruff.

"Why aren't you hiding?" 

I playfully laughed and told him, "They can't see me."

"What?"

"Unless I have my bow on them, they can't see me."

"How come I can see you?"

"Ask me when I know" I mumbled, looking back at the couple kissing in the dark. "You wanna see the magic?"

"Yeah" he smiled.

I stepped fully from the hide-out and lifted my bow.

Pull, Aim, Wait...

"What are you waiting for?" Harry hushly asked.

Shoot.

The guy suddenly stopped as my arrow disappeared in his body and blinked down at the girl. "Jack" she whispered in confusion.

Then, suddenly this 'Jack' guy looked over at me...more like Harry, and scrunched his brow.

"Hey!" he yelled.

"Oh shit" the girl swore, straightening up her blouse, "I can get fired for this."

My eyes widened as he began to approach us. I grabbed Harry's wrist and pulled him the other way. "Come on!"

"I thought you said they couldn't see you!"

"He saw you, Harry!" I said over the wind blowing past my hair. He was right next to me, running to the next corner of the building. "Quiet."