"Talk to me"

It turns out I'm absolutely terrible at staying away from you. It's a very serious problem.” 

                                                                 ― Kiera Cass

I woke up before Harry did and I was glad. I got to take a moment to admire the way he slept and how his warm hands desperately grasped onto me.

I brushed a fingertip over the curls flopped on his forehead and down his cheek, to his lips.

"Harry" I whispered. "Harry."

"Mmm."

"Why are you sleeping still?"

"I'm tired" he mumbled.

"Please get up."

"V...go to sleep."

"The sun is up and we should be up too."

He huffed out and sat up, unconsciously taking me with him. "Your back is all moist."

He craned his neck to look over his shoulder and sighed when he saw what I was talking about. "I have night sweats."

"Oh...is that a human thing?"

"Sure" he chuckled. "Do you want some food?"

"What kind of food?"

"Maybe not the kind you're used to but I can try."

"Okay."

That morning Harry showed me around his home and then led me to the kitchen where he made breakfast. I was awed by the way he worked and moved around the kitchen. Everything he made for me was new and inviting. Some tasted pretty good and others not so much but it was all thoughtful.

After eating and out foul attempt to clean, Harry brought out his cat. "Say, hi Molly" he said adoringly to the creature.

"I'm sorry" I pouted towards it, petting down the fur on its back. "I didn't mean to step on you."

"It didn't hurt her too much" he assured me, scanning over the felines body. He kissed the head and set it down on the floor, watching it scurry away.

I picked at my fingers as more time passed. I didn't want to leave and I knew Harry didn't want me to. I had to think of someth-

"Do you want to watch a movie?" he suggested, breaking me out of my thoughts. 

"Um...Sure."

I sat on his sofa and watched as he went through a case full of even smaller cases. "Ever seen Grease?"

"They have a movie about Greece? Like mt. olympus and everything?"

"No" he laughed, "It's a classic that involves a lot of singing."

"That sounds okay."

It was a bit chilly in his house so he grabbed a blanket for the two of us. It was nice to leaning against his shoulder and watching them sing and dance to their own music. At one point when the main characters kissed, I felt a strange feeling warm my belly. I looked up at Harry and he curiously peered down at me.

"Look" I said pointing at the screen, "they're kissing."

"Yeah" he laughed, "is that seriously new for you?"

"Well...sort of" I shyly smiled. Gosh, I'm like some strung teen.

"In that case" he said, turning his lengthy torso towards me so we were face to face, "I am honored to have been your first kiss" he proudly stated.