Epilogue

Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for, but then I remember your face and I'm ready for war.   -Unknown

From the first moment I saw him--stumbling off his bed with a shrill scream escaping his lips--I knew he was special. No, I'm not the cliche type but how often do you meet someone that fits one perfectly?

He was the one to bring me to my true self. He made me realize what love could really be.

He made up a birthdate for me, for crying out loud. And that morning when I woke up in his flat and got to the kitchen to see mountains of junk food and a huge cake, along with a cheeky Harry covered in batter, I knew I made the right choice.

From tour date to tour date he said I was his strength and he wasn't ashamed of it. I thought it was the other way around. He was sweet and caring and he damn sure knew how to make me squirm. 

It's Harry we're talking about! The same Harry that gave me the ring on my finger that let him know I'd never leave him. Not in my entire, immortal life.

Right now as I lay beside him and stroke his cheek, watching the way he slept and the ring I wore glistening in the moonlight, I murmur, "I'm sorry if I say I need you, but I don't care I'm not scared of love. 'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker. Is that so wrong? Is it so wrong..."

His lip twitched, letting me know that he wasn't fully asleep. He puckered his lips and kissed the pad of my thumb. He drew me closer into his arms as he breathed out, "That you make me strong." His eyes opened and a smile broke on his face before he started kissing over mine.

Harry was everything to me.

My everything was Harry.