"You are a liar"

"My thoughts will echo your name until I see you again."    -Taylor Swift

I'm crowded. Clustered between numerous female bodies as I try to make my way through the giant crowd. Screams and frantic speaking is all I hear around me.

I'm overwhelmed. I can barely breathe with the amount of people surrounding me. It's all so new and I feel like I stick out like a sore thumb.

I'm scared. I've gone through all of this...change and what if I still don't see him.

"Hey!" A deep husky voice bellowed. I snapped my head to see a big man wearing black, shouting over the sea of people. I gulped and head towards him, holding up the wrist holding the colored band.

"Go ahead" he grubbed out and sent me on me on my way. I was pushed around and I whimpered at the loss of a gentle touch.

Shouts...so many shouts.

"One Direction! One Direction!"

"Ahhhh, Niall baby!"

"Over here Harry!"

Harry

Harry

Harry

***

It's been five springs since I've seen him and as I push my way through I grunt out in frustration.

​"How are you all doing tonight?" That's what I heard before the loud screams pierced my ears. I felt tears of anger pour down my cheeks. I don't know why but I was just so...mad.

I pushed through bodies to the nearest restroom and hid in there for what felt like hours. I looked at my disheveled self in the mirror and sighed. My curls madded and my eyes dimmed.

And this was me.

This is how I changed to be.

Slowly and then all at once I became mortal. My essence spilling out of me like a flood. I cried in pain and my mother was there the entire time, crying with me. Once I turned, I was banned from Olympus.

I couldn't have been able to survive, not even with the help of my parents. I begged my father to change me back, telling him that Harry was gone and there was no point in me becoming human, but he could do nothing about it. He told me, before I left, to make it count. He made sure I was put where I needed to be and then left me there. 

​I'm trying.

He gave me all things necessary to see Harry again and yet here I am in a bathroom echoing the name of a lost love.

I left the restroom and left the place all at once. I didn't know where to go or what to expect so my fear was at an all time high. The streets were dark and no one was around. It made me think I was in that restroom longer than I thought. I walked and walked, until my feet were sore and I saw the same street sign twice. I collapsed against the signs pole and began to sob. 

I wanted my mother. I wanted my father. Immortality sucks.

In truth, immortality would suck less if I had Harry with me. 

And then...it started to rain. It rained and I cursed Zeus for the angry lighting in the sky.

Suddenly, as if the water brought it on, my throat began to burn and my eyes dried. Not now. Please not now.

I coughed and coughed and the last of my essence, the very last drop, spattered out of my throat. I was weak and finally, completely, mortal.

"Are you alright?"