2

"We have art class in thirty minutes, you can procrastinate and tell me how your night was Chloe", Sapphire pouted but I was not in the mood to discuss anything.

"Listen, I can barely stand up right now, the drinks I took yesterday were really strong so if you don't shut your trap, i'll make you do so", I warned pushing my glasses up.

"But I want to know why you came home with Zeus", I groaned not liking it. Sapphire could be a handful sometimes but when she wants something, she'd fight tooth and nail to win it and that was the final straw.

"Sapphire can we do this when we're not in a cafeteria with everyone staring at us", I murmured but this brat had something up her sleeve and I could feel the drama indeed coming. She nodded, smirking and I did the same.

"How could you Elisa, I trusted you and you fucking slept with my dad, you are a slut", she poured her drink on my dress before storming out. This bitch is a good actress, no wonder Jason Scott went for her though, she added venom to her words like she despised me and I couldn't help but feel proud of my baby girl, what the fuck now Sapphire, I groaned in my head. s Great. JUST GREAT.
I got out looking for Sapphire who couldn't stop laughing.

She handed a red dress to me when we got to the washroom and winked. I changed into the dress and it was nice, it was a red flair short sleeve dress with chains at my back and it was to my knees. I put up my hair in a messy bun and put on some lip gloss. I'm not a make up freak because my face looks the same with or without make-up. I hurriedly got out only to witness Matthew Christian smashing his lips on a blonde girl who was flushed. I could tell with the way she kept touching his back that she was inexperienced and has had sex twice or thrice, judging from her clothes and tag on her neck, she was new and innocent. I groaned knowing Sapphire left me for good this time.

My Art class is three buildings away from the wash room and I always feel lazy climbing the stair case so most of the time Sapphire carries me but this time I'm on my own. So let me take my time to introduce myself. I'm Chloe Montana, just turned twenty last month, I'm not your average nerd, I have good grades, take notes when teacher is lecturing, never skipped class since pre-school, and a sex addict, I go for therapy once in a while. I used to live with my mum and little brother in California back when I was in high school. I was never bullied, there was no queen bee, everyone was minding his or her own business, I never fucked teachers for grades but I did fuck the hot ones because they were hot. Never been in a relationship because I don't believe in love and its weird stuff. How did I become a sex addict?? I was born this way, I wasn't raped or tortured and besides my dad left my mum because he fell out of love with her, I wanted to ask him what happened to the stupid vows he swore in front of the altar but the nigga died before I had the chance to. My family is rich, my mum's an engineer, my step-dad is a business man and my brother is in Grade six. I moved here, a year ago when I got accepted into Stanford college.

Stanford College has its bad views and good ones too, but we can discuss that later because I'm just a step to the door when I'm suddenly yanked back. I turn only to find Travis smirking.
"I don't enjoy that T, its scary", he placed his hand around my waist drawing me closer to him.
"We could skip class and-
"I never skip class T, let me go", he puffed hitting my ass that hurt that was red already.
"You'll regret what you did yesterday Montana, mark my words", On a normal day I'd be thrilled to get laid more than five times from Travis but I'd been with a beast in bed already and I can't get over it.
I nodded, pulling him along so that I wouldn't be the only one late for Professor Michelson's son.

As usual everyone was seated waiting for him to show up, I took my seat in front whiles Travis sat beside me kissing my ear lobes, I was so getting turned on with his act but then the door opened revealing Michelson and I couldn't be thrilled. We had a photo shoot today and I'm sure everyone was super excited to see who we'd be taking pictures with. Last year, it was Travis and I doing bikini shots, Sapphire doing Christmas shots and Keisha doing what she does best. Travis kept whispering in my ears about how much he'd love to take me from the back after class.
"Today our model is non-other than our Deans son,  Mr. Kassif but he'd be with us shortly so I'd suggest you start changing so that when he gets here, we can start and finish early.

We all went to the back room to change and take our tags. I was doing Lingerie shots with some other three girls whiles Travis did gothic shots and Sapphire finally got the bikini tag. She squealed alerting me, I picked a red lingerie and wore it. My hair was still in a bun so I wore some heels to pair with my sexy lingerie and got out to make a statement.
...........................................................
Thank you....you can follow me on Instagram @mhajor_key.