23

Going back to school already...I feel like shit guys... Being in high school is fucking hell....
*****************************

"Is this the last suitcase", I questioned a confused Sapphire who was not paying attention to me but rather on another specimen no other than Hunter.

"Earth to Sapphire, get your hormones in check stupid, is this the fucking last one", she nodded shyly but I scoffed going upstairs.

"Hunter do well and make Sapphire sleep before she becomes grumpy in the morning cause that bitch is a drama queen and we need to get back to school to finish the semester and I can't be having a re-sit whiles you eat your mum's cookies on christmas eve so-

"I get it cat woman, i'll take her to bed", he voiced us in his base voice and I kinda got scared thinking back but I refrained because its been weeks and I so want a fresh start. Ever since I got back from the hospital some things have changed while others still remain the same. For some weird reason the only person who can calm a crazy Sapphire is Hunter, its like when he's not around, she's not the same, she'd cry and I'd endure every shit till he gets back and that's when she starts behaving herself...Its like her hormones all over the place when he's around and it gets very annoying sometimes when Hunter stays the night on the guest room whiles she sleeps on her comfortable bed, I wish this would soon be over and Travis well, he visits everyday eventhough we promised to keep our distance and all, he still cares about the baby and how its growing and yes, my main topic, the virus is really growing in side of me and I'm already spotting a bump can you believe that, even Sapphire was shocked as hell when she barged in my room unannounced looking for lipsticks and what not. I'll be visiting the doctor in two weeks time with Sapph and T also Hunter and some crazy bitch I met called Courtney who happens to be banging Travis's friend as we speak.

"Travis wants to talk to you Chloe, you cant keep on avoiding him forever you know, just talk to him", Hunter spoke with volumes before heading to Sapphire's room.

The bell rung and I walked to the door opening it to see Travis looking tired and sad. I miss him so much but he deserves better than a second hand machine with a brat,  I smiled ushering him in but he grabbed me and pinned ne to the wall.
"You are so fucking sexy right now Chloe, I can't even think straight with your body calling me", he was kissing me all over and I moaned under his touch but then he pulled away, staring straight at me.

"I have to tell you something Chloe, Josè is back and-

"Its okay, I get it Travis, your ex is back from wherever she took of to, leaving you like a broken girl and now she's back to stake her claim, I'm cool though, you deserve better and I'm wishing you the best in your relationship, goodbye T", I turned when I felt him smack my ass so hard.

"I want you Chloe not her, not Nicki Minaj, not Jay lo and definitely not Mia Khalifa, you're all I ever need because you're amazing, in and out", he slammed his lips to mine extending his hands to my emotional ass now. The kiss was surprisingly hot and I was bothered about it because it was giving me wild thoughts.

"Pregnancy suits you really good, your tits are huge as fuck and your nipples", he groaned touching my breast.
"I want you Travis, I want you now", he nodded carrying me to my room and lets just say we had welcome sex and it was hot bliss.
How I'd missed him, only Sapphire can testify to my loneliness. We were quiet for a while before he said something that made me suprised.

"Can I touch it", he eyed my bump and I was too confused to talk.

"err...yeah-sure, sorry, go on", he smiled brushing his hand on my stomach and that feeling was ecstatic.

"When does it kick ohh wait,  does it kick by this time or its too small", he kept on rambling and it made me so emotional I don't even know why.

"Chloe why are you crying, its not good for the baby", he leaned closer caressing me.

" How I wish things were different, that the baby was yours and you'd be-

"Chloe, everything happens for a reason so if you're going to change everything just because you want to then I'm, sorry its inevitable to do so", I nodded.

"Can you just move in with us or spend most of your days in here with me, I've missed you T", he smirked holding my tits.

"My bags are already in the guest room, I already thought of that too and Vincent now owns my apartment so I'm cool", I screamed, hugging him.

"You know, I know you're getting attached to the baby, you no longer call it a brat or bastard, its a working process Chloe, you can do it", I climbed on top of him.

"Can I do you too", he groaned making me wet and needy. He rubbed his shaft over my pussy and thrusted slowly making me moan. He kept slamming into me then flipped me on top to ride and that that was a dream come true, I loved the dick inside me, it was warm and juicy. I finally did the doggy position and he slammed in me again but this time with full force making me scream, he gripped my hair and waist hitting my g-spot and I could feel myself cuming, within minutes we were on the bed breathing heavily. I drifted off to sleep whiles Travis pulled me closer, whispering something in my ear.

****************************************************************

Thank you.

"