19

Emelia's photo is up y'all
...................................................

TRAVIS P.O.V
_________________

Its been twenty minutes and Chloe hasn't showed up yet, I tried searching for her but I was told she left. My phone vibrated and I unlocked it, thinking Chloe was calling but they were videos sent in the group, I clicked and what happened next shocked me, it was a video of Keisha and Jason having sex, I couldn't think straight at the moment. I knew Sapphire had watched it already but her line wasn't going through. My phone kept on vibrating and I didn't want to watch any fucking video but when I mistakenly touched one, it played revealing Chloe and Mr.Kassif, she was crying and pleading whiles he was whipping her naked, fucking her too. Anger consumed me but that wasn't the only video, I played the others and they were all videos of Kassif taking advantage of her, she seemed lifeless and pale in one but then I was hurt because all this was going on and she didn't say anything. Whoever sent the videos killed two birds with one stone, another video came and in it was Mr. Kassif threatening Chloe to either go with him or Sapphire and I die, and she willingly agrees, being dragged out of the room. I was fuming knowing all along, it was Kassif who gave her those bruises and marks on her body. I searched every where looking for Sapphire but she wasn't anywhere. Her phone was still switched off and Chloe's life was on the line. I dialled 911 and reported Chloe missing telling them the whole story, they asked for her details and I willingly gave it to them along with her phone number. I walked to the parking lot area and there Sapphire was, drinking alcohol and making out with some guys. I pulled them off and carried her into the car, she was slurring and laughing too loud. I drove to my cousin's place and begged her to look after Sapphire whiles I handle the next problem.

She agreed, hugged me and offered tea but then the police called back informing me of a mysterious lady who called from Hillton Town, giving them the same information and they confirmed it was her number. I kissed my cousin good bye and run back to the car. I called three of my gym buddies and some underground fighters who were my friends, and told them about the story and the plan. Two backed out whiles three stayed, I picked them up in front of my apartment and drove to Hillton town was miles away from town.

"How do we do this man", Sly asked putting on his gloves.
"This girl must really mean special to you T, does she know you fight", I shook my head making them laugh.
"How's the blonde girl, is it Sally or Sabrina, ohhh Sapphire right", Hunter asked and I nodded.
"Ohh she's the one with the blue eyes right, she's feisty", Vincent said.
"And beautiful", Hunter continued.
"No, I like Chloe more, she's bold and friendly, I asked her out once and she turned me down so sexy, we even watched movies after that", I smirked remembering that event.
"Too bad she fell for my charms boys", Vincent laughed, punching me.
"Does she know we're coming", I shook my head.
"So who are we dealing with exactly, because I can't just go there and fight like a bull, and by the way, where's Jason??", Hunter asked.
"He's crazy, that I know, but Jason really fucked up this time guys".
"Let me guess, he banged some chick right", Sly asked and I replied.
"And you won't guess who it was".
"Its probably Layla, cause that dude really loved that girl even after she broke it off to date Matthew", I shook my head but these children won't stop yapping.
"Its Keisha", the car went quiet and was suddenly tense for some minutes, the guys weren't speaking anymore and it was interesting.
I stopped at a gas station to buy more fuel, and entered the store to buy some stuff. After picking some needed materials, I was about to leave when instinct kicked in to ask the store keeper about Chloes where about, maybe she might know.
"Excuse me Mum, did any one apart from me,stop by",she put her hands to her chin thinking.
"I just came in not long ago but my daughter was here since morning", she said turning her head direction to the opened door.

"You can go, I'm sure she's done changing", I ran to the other side
and knocked twice but no one answered so I opened the door and wished I never opened it because a certain brunette's back was turned to me and her body was on full display. No, she wasn't naked, but she was just in panties.
She screamed when she saw me and covered herself with the little material she was about to wear. I removed my shirt and gave it to her and turned my back like the gentleman I am. Flash back of barging into Chloe's room when she was naked, run through my mind, ohhh she'd scream and yell at me to turn then wack my head with whatever she's holding. Ohhh that girl was full of wonders, I smiled reminiscing.
"I'm done now, you can turn", I turned and smiled.
"You cute, I'm Courtney", she touched my face, coming closer.
"I'm here for one thing only, did any one enter the shop today", she nodded.
"Yeah, dude came in buying some stuff then stole my fries", she seemed angry about the whole food thing.
"Did you see any girl with him", she shook her head.
"Where did he say he was heading to, did he ask for directions", I got a nod.
"He wanted to go to lake lane and I directed him, why", I fumed.
"Where's this lake thing", she didn't answer.
"I'm I in trouble, I swear I didn't do anything", she kept on rumbling so I carried her on my shoulders dragging her outside, she really cursed me, even if my nana was here, she'd have had a heart attack due to all the nasty stuff she kept saying. I got back to the car and put her down.

"You egotistical, son of a bitch,I hate every subatomic particle in your pale, doughy body and I hope the tree of knowledge falls on your head so that you can ironically fucking die and make the world a better place", she ranted on.
"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, where did you get this feisty one from", Sly asked earning a glare from her.
"He stole me, because he's basically not a complete idiot, some parts are definitely missing", she was about to leave when I grabbed her again.
"Okay, I'm sorry but I need you to take me to lake lane before someone dies tonight",that caught everyone's attention.
"Dude, you told us it was something small you could handle, If I knew that fuck was going to Kill Chloe, I'd have brought the big dogs", I smiled knowing he wasn't joking.
"O..k..a..y..",she sat in the car, making the guys squirm. I started the car and we were back on the road in no time. No one talked because they were squirming at the back.
"How well do you know lake lane".
" Well..umm...it was once owned by the Detraranov, but after they the elder one died, and no one knew the where abouts of her sister, they abandoned the place and moved away. So the buildings were demolished with the exception of two and well, now Mad max lives there along with his wife and s..on, when you see them, make sure you are fifteen feets away from them because that family is demented, trust me.", she groaned rolling the glasses down.
"Why did you stutter when you mentioned Max's son", Hunter asked staring at her.
"Nothing", she kept mute.
"Describe his wife", Vincent asked.
"She's the only person who can kill someone and prepare dinner after that, seeming like a happy married wife, I think she's a cannibal but well, she's super nice with a levelled up bitchy attitude, she's a PERSON OF SIN AND THE CHILD OF PERDITION, LEADING ALL THE WORLD TO THE DEVIL WITH HER DOWN TO EARTH NATURE AND INNOCENT FACE", she breathed out, looking at the guys who really looked scared to death, this was surely going to be a nice long ride.
.................................................................

Gracias....@_jhella.