22

guys...its been hella long...so yeah my lil bro is done with pre..school and I finally know how to twerk...its all cool...

.................................................................
"I bought a new apartment downtown, its wayyy bigger and cozy", Sapph said adding effects.

"We'll take care of the baby ok", she nodded placing her hand on my stomach as well.

" Whatever happened between you and Kassif wasn't pleasant at all but he left with a good mistake and I don't want you thinking of ways to abort the child baby girl", I nodded staring at her.

"Still can't believe T told me to keep this thing in me, I cant keep this thing knowing who the father is, forgive me for my words but its true", she nodded taking my hands in hers.

"Whatever you do, don't harm yourself or your child, since I know you're 8 weeks pregnant and cant abort, I'd advise you not to take pills okay", I smacked her lightly and smiled.

TWO WEEKS EARLIER.

I woke up feeling dizzy and wanting to puke so bad... I couldnt get up because the lights in the room was killing my eyes. I groaned removing the tubes on me.
"Ahhh, Ms. Jackson...I wouldn't do that if I were you..its not safe", a lady entered looking at me.

"Well its also not safe for one who doesn't know me to scrutinize so fuck off", she smirked getting closer.

"I know girls like you, trying to sleep with big men and when they don't pay up, you come lying to us that you have been defiled by them", she sneered.

"I may be weak at the moment but I haven't lost my mouth..so yeah, judging by the fact that your ring finger looks sore and your eyes have bugs under...I'd say, your husband's getting it somewhere and you know who he's getting it from, and because she's black, you're trying to pin this on me..I just want you to know that, the next time you ever pull that card on me, I swear on my father's grave, I will burn your face and sell you to ISIS, DO YOU GET ME",  she panicked getting away.

" You'll not have-

" OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, Thank God, I knew you'd wake up  and ohhh I brought goodies", Sapphire entered not sparing a glance to the bitch.

"Umm.. excuse me, no visitors allowed, walk out", Sapphire turned to her and smiled and I knew what was coming to hit that lady.

"Listen, I don't entertain desperate clowns neither do I watch thirsty bitches so I'd love it if you suck some dick and come back next time with a proper poker face", she giggled, the bitch left afterwards making me laugh.

"Ohhhh, I have a lot to tell you Chloe and you have to promise me that you won't do anything", I shrugged.

"But are you okay, I know its hard for you but I want you to know that Sapphire is always here for you", she smiled taking my hands in hers and that's where the dam broke, I couldn't handle being strong because he broke me into shattered pieces and I can't be glued or amended.

" I-I - don't want to talk about it Sapphire, that journey was wrong but I still rode it, besides its all my fault you know it", she shook her head but I nodded.

" ITS MY FAULT, ITS MY OWN FUCKING FAULT, I DESERVED THIS AND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BLAME ME, YOU CAN WALK OUT", I couldn't handle it, flashes of Iris appeared and I started throwing stuff and screaming, I could hear Sapph telling me to calm down but I saw red.

"Dont do this Iris, please I'd do anything for my friends, don't hurt them- don't please don't -don't try-pl-ea-se, don-t, Iri- I just blacked out and well the few times I woke up that week, I saw Sapphire sleeping next to me or Hunter sitting on the couch. For days I dreamt of what Iris used to do and I always woke up screaming, the doctors had to give me sleeping pills in order to sleep well so imagine the shock I had when one morning, I got up feeling extremely dizzy and nauseous, spilling my gut out in the toilet and not once did that happen but nine times before it was noon. I knew I was pregnant but the question was how I'd abort it because surely I wasn't keeping a bastard.

Two days of puking, a doctor appears with Travis and Sapphire behind him. Great right, I couldn't look at him knowing he was there looking at the beast take me. The doctor checked up everything and gave me some pills to take but I wasn't for that shit, my mind was that thing in me.

"I know you all know I'm pregnant but when do I get to abort this bastard", they gasped but I was in no mood for that shit.

"Absolutely not Chloe, you're keeping the baby,  you're not in your right state, lets give it some few more weeks", T tried to reason.

"I FUCKING WANT IT OUT OF ME NIGGA", Sapphire groaned sitting in front of me.
"Listen Chloe, your twelve weeks pregnant and if I recall correctly, twelve weeks leads us back to the week after you claimed you were beaten by someone's girlfriend which we now know was kassif now", I nodded.

"But I had my period after that, will you mind explaining that too", the doctor intervened.

"For some women, they can be pregnant and still have their periods...eventhough its rare, its also normal so in your case that's how it was", I FUMED.

"I. WANT. AN. ABORTION.NOW.DOCTOR", I screamed grabbing his coat.

"Baby, listen, you can't kill an innocent child just because of the sperm donor, that's heartless and mean and Chloe you're not any of these words, calm down and listen to us, your friends, we love you very much to see you take this decision because you're acting delusional and crazy and that's just not you babe", he kissed my fore head and one would think that after his heart warming speech I'd change my mind.

"I WILL NEVER EVER RAISE A BASTARD AND YOU'D HAVE TO WITNESS ME GETTING IT ABORTED OR GIVING IT UP FOR ADOPTION, DON'T TRY TO STOP ME OR ELSE I'LL KILL MYSELF", I warned them looking at the sceneries outside not bothering to listen to them.

With this threat I made, the next few days was tough because I couldn't escape or do anything funny because Sapphire was at my neck, when I said she was annoying at first, that was small compared to what was happening. She wouldn't even let me pee alone neither would she even allow me to brush my teeth alone, she was proving stubborn and it got worser till I finally gave up aborting the bastard but I could always give it up for adoption, its safe and completely secure and thats what I'd do to this bastard.
*********************************
7 rings is making my day and oohhhh Bust down Babriana is my mum's ringtone, can you imagine???