Epilogue

That up there is little Cameron...

...........................................................
FIVE YEARS LATER....

"Do you remember when Cameron would cry all day if he didn't touch Tneeya", everyone burst out laughing.

"Ohhh and when Theodore barfed on Hunter, it was pay back for Cameron", Sapph squealed.

"Mommy..mommy, Theodore can't take care of Leandrah and Alondrah", Sammy came out holding his baby sister to Sapph who looked at him. Yeah that's right, Sapph gave birth to Sammy two years after Cameron, got married to Hunter and gave birth to the girls two years after again and now there's another one in the oven, I also had Mason after two years and now I'm also carrying a third eventhough the twins want a football team, I'm not a baby machine. Travis and Hunter own a car company which has in fact helped all of us. Sapph isn't permitted to work anymore because the money our husbands have  can feed us for three hundred years says a certain documentary but I ain't hearing that.

"Shhhh...baby...Mummy is here, don't cry", she shushed her.

"Mommy, Cameron kissed me", Tneeya came by covering her face. I looked at Sapph and sighed but she promised to speak to her son.

" You know Iris would be removed from the Psychiatric hospital because he is now back to normal", I nodded touching my bump.

"Don't be scared, I paid a visit to him last week with Hunter and Travis", I gulped looking at her.

"He's changed Chloe, he's extremely friendly now and funny, I must say, we didn't tell him about the children but he was happy to see us, he apologized cried for his behaviour and actually knelt down for forgiveness, he's not who he was before Chloe, he's changed", I nodded wiping my tears.

"I know where this is going, don't worry Sapph, I already thought of showing the twins to their daddy after he's released with Travis", she hugged me and we were now a crying mess. Tneeya took a tissue and wiped our tears crying silently.

"Why are you crying Tneeya", she hiccuped sitting on me.

"I love you momma and Aunty Sapph", she cried resting her head on my shoulders till she fell asleep.

"She's really cute Chloe, I'm just waiting to watch the amount of guys Travis and Cameron would drive away", I laughed.

"What's so funny mummy", Sammy the eaves dropper appeared looking at a sleepy Tneeya.

"Nothing honey, go call Cameron, we're going back home", he nodded leaving.

*********************************

"Hello, we're here to see Iris Kassif", the maid servant welcomed us and walked out.

"Travis I'm so scared, hold Theodore", I gave him a sleeping Theodore.

"Mummy I want that", she pointed to the picture frame of Iris.

"It's not mine honey, but I'll give you another one", she shook her head tearing up.

"Baby listen up-

There he was looking at me, his eyes held innocence but he still had that powerful aura around him. He moved to me quickly but I screamed getting back. He stiffened apologising but I panicked again.

"Its okay Iris, its me not you", he took a step back.

I walked to him boldly and looked into his eyes, he started apologising and knelt down holding my legs to forgive him. I was so dumbstruck that I didn't see Tneeya crying too,   Travis was holding an awake Theodore who had no idea about what was happening to him.

"Please forgive me Chloe, you're the only person who can stop my nightmares, I keep having nightmares about you and they aren't pleasant at all,  please take me away from the dark, please", I held him up, giving him a hug still tearing up. He held me tight still tearing up as well.

"I forgive you Iris, I don't know what you're going through but I hope my bundles of joy can make you happy like they've made mine", Travis brought Theodore and a teary eyed Tneeya to Iris.

He looked so shocked and star strucked, he couldn't fanthom on what to say. He knelt down still crying and that made Tneeya cry so hard, I think it was the father and daughter bond.

"Y-you w-e-r-e preg-nant", he stammered looking at Theodore closely, I nodded.

"And you didn't ab-

"That's a story for another day Iris, all thanks to Travis though, he was my source of motivation", Iris walked up to Travis and thanked him the Islamic way. He then got up to hug Travis making me giggle, he had really changed. Travis kept silent and smiled his way giving him the bro hug.

"Tneeya and Theodore, meet Iris Kasiff, your daddy", Tneeya went to hug Iris who was already kissing her hair.

"You're my second daddy", Iris nodded making Travis smile. Theodore moved to Iris and hugged him too.

"I'm so grateful for everything you've done, Chloe, I wish I could give you all my riches but that won't be enough because of these two, I don't feel empty any longer, at least I know I'll be valued as a good person in their lives", he carried both of them in his arms and kissed them on the cheek.

I went back to Travis making him hold me from behind, wrapping his arms on my baby bump. We watched as Tneeya called Iris Daddy 2 and how Theodore kept laughing at them. That little boy was a rascal for sure but my Tneeya was too caring and down to earth, I was thankful for all that happened to us years ago resulting to our better future.

"Daddy 2, Cameron kissed me again in my room, he says its to show how big his love is, for me".

"WHAT", both fathers looked at her making me laugh. They looked at me waiting for me to explain but the expression on their faces were too funny to deal with.

"Next time Cameron kisses you, you get up and punch him square on his nose", Travis held her but I interfered.

" Boys are bad Tneeya, don't let them give you cooties okay", she nodded almost tearing up. I carried her from both men and sat her down.

"Next time he does that, tell him you're not ready till you're legal baby, he's a big boy, he'd understand", she wiped her tears and hugged me.

"I love you momma and Daddy 1 and Daddy 2", we all formed a group and hugged her.

*********************************** The End.😦   My next book is FORBIDDEN LOVE...YOU'D LOVE IT PEOPLE...