6

I flinched when I felt hands twirling on my body. I got up but he pushed me back in bed.
"Where do you think you're going sweet heart", I didn't respond so he got up angrily trying to bring me back to the bed, but I pushed him away.
"Leave me alone, Iris", he growled punching me.
"YOU WHORE", SLAP.
"DON'T YOU EVER GET AWAY FROM ME AGAIN", PUNCH.
I held my abdomen because the wax was still on it and it was fucking hurting me.
He kissed me slowly but I didn't respond because I was too scared of what he'd to me.

I went to the shower and poured my heart there, I missed my friends and loved ones so much, heck, I even miss Travis too but this whole thing was my fault so I have to bear what I created. Keisha said something about anger issues but his isn't anger, he was possessing me and I was his possession. I can't tell any of my friends because they'd be in danger and I don't wish that for them especially Travis. God, I've missed him so much, we are just fuck buddies but the way he kisses me and the way he touches me is senseless and-
"You've taken long in the shower, do yo want me to come get you", he shouted and I hurriedly got out to wear my clothes.
He offered me his shirt and I declined but then he claimed my lips and I reacted holding his hair.
"I'm sorry Chloe, I just got jealous and rage blinded me, I'm really sorry I hurt you", he cried kissed my neck.
"I will never forgive you for this, Never", he smiled cynically and pulled me to him.
"Lets get your wounds cleaned up sweet heart", I didnt bother looking at him but I could feel his stare.

He started with the wax and I could tell he was deeply hurt with the way he treated me but he was suffering from something I couldn't pinpoint. After he was done, he helped me conceal my bruises with foundation and hid the red marks on my wrist with his black shirt. I thanked him and was about to get up but he swiped me off my feet to the car looking at me.
"You look pretty today, Chloe", I nodded not looking at him.
"STOP AVOIDING ME CHLOE, I SAID I'M FUCKING SORRY", he screamed.
"YOU BEING FUCKING SORRY DOESN'T STOP THE FACT THAT WE'RE OVER, THE MARKS ON MY BACK WON'T GO IF YOU APOLOGISE THOUSAND TIMES, THE WAX ON MY ABDOMEN WON'T GO, SO DON'T FUCKING TELL ME YOU FUCKING SORRY ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU FUCKING DON'T MEAN IT", my heartbeat accelerated and turned AWAY from him.
"Don't talk to me like that again or else Chloe, I'll bury you alive", his voice so low and scary.
"FINE".
"I'd be going for therapy tomorrow, I hope you be a good girl till Daddy arrives okay", he patted my laps. He put the key in the ignition and his car roared, he started driving and not once did he utter a word.

********************************

The moment I stepped in the apartment, everyone head was up waiting for me to explain.
"You don't do make up, only on special occasions, meaning that black eye you're trying to hide isn't worth it and also the string marks on your neck doesn't help either, the shirt you're wearing covers your body including the faint red marks on your wrist and I'm assuming you have something on your abdomen that's making you constantly touching there. You're limping on both legs and there can only be two reasons, Anal sex or Deep thrust, your hair doesn't look straight and your lips are bigger than they are, ferocious kissing, now tell me Chloe were you raped?", I gasped looking at Keisha afraid to utter a word to her.

"Heck no, what is wrong with you", I limped going to my room but Travis held me back and I flinched remembering Iris's words, he noticed and pulled me in his chest but I shoved him back and I could tell he was hurt, but he came closer.
"Get away from me", I screamed running to my room.
"Mental breakdown, you were definitely raped Chloe", Keisha responded making me mad.
"Will you please stop dictating her  Keisha because you're not helping", Sapphire got up coming my way. I ran to her opened arms and she squeezed the life out of me.
"What happened, Chloe", she sobbed looking at the bruise on my neck.
"Some crazy bitch beat me up because I slept with her fiance", Sapphire didn't ask anymore but I could tell they all didn't believe me especially Keisha.

"I'll get to the end of this, Chloe, mark my words", she swore giving me the stink eye.
"And you'll be dead the minute you do that", everyone gasp but I averted my eyes to Travis who was staring at me. I wanted his hug, I missed his kisses, fuck I even missed when he'd wake me up to for the stupid book club meeting. Sapphire took me to my room and they all followed wanting to know how I was doing. She went for my first aid box and sent Keisha to get warm water.
"Remove the shirt Chloe", I shook my head.
"I can do it myself,give it to me", Keisha groaned looking at me.
"Take the shirt off or I swear to lord Jesus, you'll be spanked hard on your buttocks", she threatened and I knew she meant it.
"I can't, when Travis is here, I can't ", he looked at me but I looked elsewhere. I couldn't handle him staring at me, it was hurting me.
"Okay", he left my room with his head down.
Sapphire closed the door and Keisha waited for answers.

"You love Travis, I see it written all over your face", I nodded making Keisha smile whiles Sapphire laughed.
"When did you realise you were in love with him" Sapphire asked.
"When he slept here the day I had my cramps and couldn't walk, he carried me everywhere from the cafeteria, to my classroom even to the washroom", I wiped my tears.
"Its so sad because I can't be with him", she seemed confused.
"Why, is Travis the reason why you're in this position", I shook my head.
"Then why can't you be with him", she run her hands through her hair.
"Its Dangerous", again she was confused but didn't bother asking again because she knew i'll lie.
"I think he does too but afraid of telling you, because he doesn't want to ruin whatever is going on between you two", Keisha smiled coming towards me.
" Remove. it. now", I nodded unbuttoning Iris shirt, they gasped when they saw the bruises and large hand marks on my shoulder blades.
"Where you involved in a bdsm or-
"You have to tell us the truth Chloe, who did this", I shook my head.
The door suddenly opened revealing Jason who looked at me in horror and was stunned.
"I think i'll come back later for the batteries", with that he shut the door whiles Sapphire treated my wounds, they fucking hurt like hell but after she applied some pain reliever cream, I was good to go.

"Go remove that horrible makeup of your face", Sapphire said but Keisha intervened getting face cleanser from her bag. She wiped the makeup of my face within seconds and were shocked to see the bruises, even I was shocked when Sapphire gave me the mirror.
"That makeup helped you, I feel like re-applying it on your face", Keisha suggested and I smiled.
"I don't think I can do this Chloe, Keisha you're treating it", Sapphire walked out of the room shutting the door.
"You can come clean with me, sister to sister, no black Jesus or Mary Magdalene thing", I nodded.
"Travis told me the night you got missing the last person people saw you with was the Dean", I stilled, trying not to cry in front of her. She was still treating the bruises on my cheeks silently firing questions to me.
"There are five people in the world that would harm you but based at the place you were and the time, its only two I know, Mr. Kassif and your ex boyfriend Collins".

"I can go deeper but it won't help your situation right now so I suggest you get your beauty sleep for today and tomorrow because you're skipping class tomorrow and Travis would be here to take care of you baby girl", I nodded changing my clothes into a comfy sweatshirt Travis gave me last year and his boxers I refuse to give back because I loved them. I closed my eyes waiting for sleep to come but it never came, so I took some sleeping pills from my drawer and swallowed them before eventually it started working.
.......................................................

Gracias......follow me on Instagram@mhajor_key.