12

yello its been a while...
.............

After Iris text, I left roaming around not bothering to wait for Travis and Sapphire. The thought of him following me scared the shit out of me, how did he fucking know about the baby when we just got told right now. I have to do whatever it takes to protect my friends even if it means I will die.
Still in my thoughts, a little girl brought me a paper and directed me to the Mirror house. She was so cute and small, rambling about her Momma and how she wants a bear in there, but there is no bear in the Mirror house. I followed her inside and carried her.
"Where is your Momma", she shook her head pointing in front of me.
"Not understanding anything, I turned around only to be faced with Iris", the scream that escaped from me was surprising.
"Layla, take your stupid bear and run, don't come back or else i'll cut your hair", she nodded glancing at me before running away.
" 21 days babe, 21", he stepped closer making me step back.
"We're going to have a lot of kids do you know", he touched my lips making my heart beat fast.
"Why are you bothering me Iris, I'm so tired of you stalking, abusing and dictating my life, I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU, IS IT THAT BAD OR ARE YOU AFRAID OF BEING REJECTED", his eyes changed colour but I was done with him.
"I'M NOT YOUR DEAD WIFE OKAY, GET OVER ME, FUCK, STOP RUINING MY LIFE YOU PSYCHOPATH", as soon as I hit him the tears were rolling down and it was he didn't notice them.
He grabbed me to god knows where, we passed throughout of tunnels, with me crying and begging and well...he was being him and I hated it.

After our little adventure, we arrived at a door, just a normal door but it did hold something to it. Iris opened the door and the stretch hit me up, I so wanted to throw up but he took me to another door.
"Iris take me BACK please", He didn't budge.
"Iris, IRIS, IRIS-
HE pushed me into another room and if the first scent was bad, this was worse, I literally had to hold my breath and look at him.
He finally turned to me, lusting over what I was wearing, he touched my chin looking in my eyes.
"You're so beautiful Chloe, too bad, too bad mother nature interrupted with my plans", he said making me shock.
"Shocked huh, I can smell you and ohhh it taste divine", I stepped backwards but he grabbed my neck licking inside my nose which was very disgusting must I say.
"THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT MY WIFE CHLOE, YOU NATURALLY DIE IN PAIN OR BLEED TO DEATH, BUT I'LL MAKE YOURS SPECIAL COCO", with that he pushed me to a wall and removed Travis shirt and the shorts I was wearing.
"Iris listen, you have to stop this, it won't change anything so please STOP this", he smacked me with his left hand making me feel slightly dizzy.

"I'M GOING TO TEACH YOU A NICE LESSON CHLOE, STAY PUT AND IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU, DON'T MOVE", with that he threw me on a dirty mattress and removed my soiled tampon.
With his hand massaging my ass and the other one in me, he bloodily fingered me and that soo hurt especially when you're a heavy bleeder like me.
"IRIS PLEASE DON'T DO THIS, PLEASE IRIS- my voice sounded hoarse and my breathing stopped when I felt his dick in me, coming in and out when my blood was dripping. The pain was too much to bear so I blacked before he launched in me.

..................................................................................................................................

'But I just had to let you know

'The way the gucci look on you amazing

'See nothing can compare to when you naked

Dulcet voice woke me up and I thought I was in another world, until my eyes met Iris's bloodshot eyes staring back at me. I tried turning but the pain down there erupted and I screamed. The bed was bloody already and he got up eventhough he was panicking on the inside.
"I DON'T KNOW WHAT CAME OVER ME CHLOE, I NEED YOU TO BELIEVE ME", I didn't flinch when he touched me. I felt dirty and useless.
"My coco", he kissed my neck, moving to my ear lobes and claimed my lips.
The only strength in me left, I pushed away but not before slapping him twice on the cheek. He flushed red, glaring at me with distaste, his eye colour changed and if looks could kill, even my ghost would be afraid.

"YOU.FUCKING.DARE.RAISE.YOUR.HAND.ON.ME.CH.LOE", He came unto me pulling my legs closer to him.
"IM. GOING.TO.FUCK.YOU.AND.YOU.WILL.BEG.FOR. YOUR.MERCY", he grabbed my hair, then widened my legs.
"IRIS LÌSTEN, YOU CANNOT-
"SHHH...ITS GOING TO HURT", with that he thrusted into me so hard and raw, tears were flowing from eyes, God, with every thrust came the pain which was worse especially when one's bleeding.
He kept going at it till he came and finally pulled out falling on top of me.
"Sweet, sweet, darling", he caressed me not caring about the blood dripping on me.
"I'm going to get you cleaned up but first ", he raised me up and placed me on the floor.
"YOU MADE MY BED BLOODY?", he asked but I didn't respond.
"ANSWER MY QUESTION BITCH!", he smacked me but I didn't budge, I'm so fucking tired of him but I can't talk because all he cares about is fucking and abusing me, when did my life turn this nasty and damaging. I'm sitting in front of him while he yells at me for something which wasn't my fault, I feel so defenceless because I started this and can't end this, it either I die or he dies and from the looks of things, I'm ready to die and leave this mother fucker behind to torment someone else's life.
"I SAID GET UP", fuck, couldn't he see I was suffering, I couldn't fucking get up because he ripped my insides and it takes a day or two to heal.
"WHY ARE YOU HURTING ME IRIS, WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS", I cried covering my face.
He stilled behind me, coming to his senses, before wrapping his arms around me.
"I'm sorry Coco, I don't know okay, please forgive me, I-I-I promise not to hurt you anymore", he smashed his lips on mine and I couldn't even react because I just realised I was dealing with a MAD MAN.

.........................................................................................@_JHELLA