8

Cindy pov
After alcor was put back to normal (for us ) everyone just sorta went of an did their own thing. I think alcor went to the library and dad...
Well dad was probably out taking over a dimension. Who knows!
I was taking advantage of all my knitting supplies. And I made 3 new ones.
A white one with a solid pink shooting star for me. A black one with a solid blue pinetree for alcor. And a yellow one with a black triangle for dad. I hope they like them.
Ill give it to them at dinner so we can all wear then while we are training later.
*knock knock*
"Yes come in"
It was the maid she came to tell me that food was ready.
"Thank you! tell dad ill be down in a minute!"
She nods and closes the door
So I grab the sweaters and teleport to the dinning room with my sweaters.

Alcor pov
Im reading some more books in the library. The whole castle has been very quiet in the past hour and im getting suspicious. This is fathers castle for satans sake!
I was in the middle of a good book when
*knock knock*
"WHAT!"
The maid came in looking as scared as usual.
"Well what do you want! Im busy"
"D-dinner is r-ready sir!"
"Dont ever interrupt me again! NOW GET OUT!"
I have never been so assertive in my life. It felt so good!
Well I had better get to dinner.

Bill pov
"NOW GET OUT!"
I just heard alcor yelling from down the hall.
Thats my boy!
It may surprise you but demons have much louder voices. Big shocker I know.
Both of them teleported at the same time to me.
"Was the maid annoying you pinetree?"
I say with a grin on my face.
"Uh where to start."
"Ha alcor even I heard you! And heaven knows how far away my room is from the library!"
Me and cindy giggle. And alcor has a sour look on his face.
"Oh come on pinetree! Im just messing with ya!"
"Yeah funny joke. I Guess everyone here is just so annoying!"
"Wow pinetree calm down. Just have some food then I have a surprise for you after werds!"

After food
Alcor pov
"Thanks Cindy! This is so cosy!"
"Yeah cheers shooting star"
"Aww thanks you 2"
"Ok ok but now it is time for your surprise! You too are going to meet all your anty and uncle!"
"Yeahh!!" We both cheered in unison, im glad to be meeting our family It should be fun.
"Right then, hop on it to meet my sister!"
He opened a portal a hy flew in with us following behind him.