13

They go through the portal with noone on the floor for once and they are in a forest next to a stream.
Jill clicks her fingers and a table appears with food all over it!
"Dig in!" She says and they all run over sit down and start to eat.
After a few moments of silence cindy speaks up.
"So which one of you is the oldest?"
Tad raises his hand and doesnt say anything.
"Ok then who is the youngest?"
Noone says anything but they all start glaring at bill.
"Wait father!?! Your the youngest! This is too good!" Alcor blurts out and he floats slightly in the air and make a camera appear and records bill.
"NO! Its its uhhh umm WILL! Yep will is the youngest!"
Bill picks up a sandwich and trys to put it in his mouth but he missed and it hit his chin, he kept slamming it into his chin and cheek, making Alcor and Cindy laugh their heads of while Alcor is still recording.
Bill throws the sandwich at Alcor but misses. Bill crosses his arms and slumps down on the table.
"It ok bill your only being bullied by 14 year olds!"
Kill say while patting bill on the back causing the twin to laugh even harder.
"WOULD YOU BE QUIET!" He yelled
"Ha sorry hah father." Alcor says.

10 minutes later
"So I want you all to stand in age order youngest here and oldest here." Cindy said and all the older demons get up and go in order. From youngest to oldest its - bill , jill , kill , will , tad.
Bill looking very frustrated
"Aww father do you need me to get you a bottle?"
"Yeah Alcor you tell him!!" Kill yells and they highfive.
"Hey do you only have one sister, thats sad!" Cindy says , which makes jill look down and the rest of them having a worried look on thier faces.
"Um whats wrong?" Cindy asks.
"Cindy come with me and boys ill see ya so, nice seeing you again!" Jill says and she opens a portal and her and cindy walk in and it closes behind them.
"Right well loser im leaving" and kill disappears.
"I-i uh have to u-uh g-go aswell!" Will stutters then disappears.
Bill looks at tad all he does is shrug and disappear.
"Hmm well I guess its just us father!"
"I guess so!"

Just then they notice a boy staring at them.

"Bill?"