12

(This chapter had some swear words in it, nothing to bad but.. read with caution)

"Right then where are we now?" Cindy asks as they walk through the portal, this time they all walk on top of kill instead of bill.
"We are in the mindscape!" Bill says.
"But wait isn't the mindscape in monochrome?"
"T-to a h-human y-y-yes b-but your n-not humans a-any more!"
Will stutters out.
"Will stop talking!" Kill says from the floor, jill kicks him.
"Ok so where is Tad I just want to go home!" Kill says
"im kill I want to go home to make out with my boyfriend!" Bill mocks him.
As they where talking a man walks past and noticed them. He had purple hair and was wearing a purple and black suit his face was so emotionless.
He tilts his head at the sight if them and lets out a silent sigh, and he walks over.
As he walks over. the ciphers are planing how to find Tad.
"Right so kill you search over here! Will over here, cindy and Alcor you search here. And me and bill will search here."
The man walks over and taps bill on the shoulder
"Not now Tad we are trying, to, find tad..."
"TAD" they all said.
The man just waves his hand.
"I think we should introduce ourselves this time!" Cindy whispers to Alcor
"Lets do it!" He responds.
They click their fingers and are in there outfits then they teleport next to tad.
"Hi there you must be our uncle Tad! Nice to meet you! Im Cindy and this is Alcor!"
"Pleasure to meet you uncle tad!"
"ENOUGH OF THE POLITE BULLSHIT I WANT TO LEAVE HERE AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE! SO CAN YOU LIKE HURRY UP!" Yells kill
"SHUT UP YOU USELESS PEICE OF SHIT! THOSE ARE MY KIDS!" bill yells back
"GIRLS GIRLS YOUR BOTH PRETTY! Can we go now? Will says which really shocks everyone.
"Hmm...g--ood.        Job.     Will!"
Says tad which shocks everyone even more.
"So thats what your voice sounds like! Its being sooo long!" Jill says
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Right well this has being fun but can we go now im really hungry!" Cindy says
"Ok lets go!" Bill opens the portal and in they go.