14

Bill pov
Oh no
Oh no
Oh no
Why today of all days did be have to come here?
Right I might as well explain, you see the dimension that we are in currently is a dimension where I believe you call it 'Billdip' is a real thing and that pinetree and shooting star arnt my kids. Understand?
Right well the child is pinetree / dipper.
Oh joy this will be interesting.

Noone pov
"PINETREE WHAT A PLEASANT SURPRISE!"
"Bill what are you doing here? I thought you where away of with your family?"
Dipper says
"Well I was but they all just left, my son didnt though! Alcor meet dipper!"
Alcors chuckled as he saw the other version didnt know that that they where pretty much the same person.
"Father you should explain how I am also dipper!" Alcor said
"Yeah bill im confused! Tell us!"
"Ok fine"

Basically a short version is he is the same bill from the two dimensions in one of them pinetree is his boy friend in the other he is his son.

"Alright then thats it"
"Ok then.. thats odd!" They both say at once.

With jill and Cindy

On the way they had picked up mabel (mabel from the same one where billdip is real!) And had explained everything. They where all walking through the reverse falls forest, mabel knew where they where going but Cindy didnt. They kept walking till they came across a statue of what looked like bill but had a crack in the eye.
Cindy covers her mouth as she realises what it meant. The all sit down with jill in the middle of them two and she pills out a book.
It had a light blue triangle on it and had the name 'Lill' on the front.
"Ok so this is my sister lill. And this is her diary, falling star had found it and gave it to me!"
"Anty jill... im so sorry that I asked that! That was so heartless of me! How could I?"
"Relax cindy its fine you didnt know!"
She opens the book on a book marks page and starts to read-

Well then I guess this is it... but I cant be sad! Any sign of sadness and jill will flood the building with her tears! Anyway this Is happening. That deal was made, I really hope who ever made that deal Is really happy with their deal and im not being sarcastic I really do hope they are! This may be the last time I write in this book but, im tired so im going to sleep. This has being Lill Cipher, signing out, remember to always keep smiling!

And she closes the book in tears
"Jill is ok, please dont cry!" They both say at once and they hug her.

"Thank you 2 Iove you both!"