10

Once again bill flys through the portal and lands face first, jill follows behind and walks right ontop of bill, the twins follow after wards.
The twins look around at the place they had landed in, it looked like some sort of a mansion, it had pictures of the 2 people in the picture that bill showed Alcor and Cindy.
"This place looks like if Gideon was incharge of northwest manor!" Alcor whispers to Cindy.
"OMG YASS!"
They both giggle at this which causes someone in a different room the start to run in.
"Uh you may want to cover your ears!" Jill tells them. Bill is covering his ears while he is still on the floor.
"Uh wh...."
"AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAASAAAASSASSSSAAAAAAA!!!!!!"
They covered there ears as they see a man there doing the screaming. He has short blue hair, was wearing a pale blue sweater and jeans.
He starts to calm down when bill speaks up.
"Uh are you done? I have no intention of going death today!"
This makes him start to cry
"Will, will, will its ok please stop crying!"
Jill walks over to him and puts her hand on his shoulder. Which instantly shuts him up.
"Thanks j-jill...wait masters I thought you where in your room, I was just up there!"
The twins look around all confused.
"Oh yes!" Bill gets up from the floor "burning tree and falling star here where messing with magic again and they ended up our dimension.."
"What on earth is he talking about?" Cindy whispers to Alcor. Alcor shrugs in response.
"WILL! what is going on down there!?"
A voice shouts from upstairs.
The colour drained from wills face as a boy that looked identical to Alcor walks into the room looking so mad.
"WILL! Who are these people?! Sister come down here right now!"
Another girl that looks like cindy walks down.
"Brother what is the bother!"
They both look at the 4 new demons just standing there.
"Hmm" the boy said he walks over to Alcor, Alcor puts his arm infront of his sister.
"For goodness sake im not going to hurt her!" He said
Silence
"Fine fine! These are my kids, Alcor and Cindy meet mabel and tyrone."
"Interesting, dear brother I think we should have made a much better entrance for wills family!"
Mabel says
"Yes dear sister, well I guess we must do something small for them!"
They walk over to each other and interlock arms.
They click there fingers and all the lights shut of, all the cipher stair at the twins dark silhouette ontill two blue light shine.
Then blue fire works light up the room. The lights flick back on and the two of them are bowing.
"Wow! That was great!" Cindy says while clapping her hands.
"We are literally demons we can do like 10 times better!" Alcor says which makes tyrone smirk.
"You really think your pathetic demon magic can beat years of training!"
"Yes obviously it can! Demons are invincible beings of pure energy!" Bill point out.
At this point the girls had slowly backed away and where having a calm discussion about their brothers being twits.
The boys on the other hand where yelling at each other and arguing.
Will was just siting in the middle of the floor rocking back and forth and sometimes bringing the girls tea.

10 minutes later

"Right then im glad we got that settled!"
Tyrone and Alcor high fived and walked away from a frustrated bill.
"What where you 3 doing?" Cindy asks.
"Me and tyrone teamed up on father it was hilarious!"
"Can we go now? Will your coming with us for this stupid picnic!"
Will looks at tyrone and mabel and they nod in approval.
"Yeay!! Lets go!"
Cindy shakes thier hands and wishes them well.
"Come back soon you where great company!"
"We sure will!"
Alcor and Tyrone nod to each other and they all go through the portal.

(Tyrone and mabel didnt go they have a show)