chapter twelve

ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER SISTERS

ALSO

sexual content ahead ⚠️😏

high key don't wanna write this but u guys want it so here goes

betty

The kiss deepens as Jughead moves to the couch. I climb into his lap, straddling him as I run my fingers gently through his raven curls. My hands move to under his shirt and I trace the defined lines oh his chest. He shivers under my touch.

I grab the edges of his shirt and lift it over his head, and he does the same to me. 4 months ago if I was only wearing a bra in front of a boy, I would die of embarrassment. But sitting here, on Jughead's lap, I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be.

His lips move down my neck, sucking on my sweet spot. I quietly moan. He softly bites the skin of my neck, and I know I'll soon have a dark purple mark in more than one place there.

He moves his hands to the clasp of my bra, without breaking the kiss. My bra falls off my shoulders revealing my bare chest. I quickly try and move my hands to Jughead's belt buckle, but I'm forced to stop when Jughead lifts me up and takes me to the bedroom.

I continue my previous action and Jughead's jeans fall to the floor, mine following. Jughead's hands move to the lace seam of my underwear. He fondles with it for a minute before stopping to remove his own boxers.

His hands move to my underwear once again and he breaks the kiss.

"Betty, I've never.."

"Me neither."

"Are you sure you want to?"

"Are you?"

"If I had to pick one thing I've never been more sure about, it would be this."

"That's exactly what I was thinking."

I reconnect our lips and he slips my underwear off. We're both completely naked. Like most girls, I'd fantasized about my first time since I was a young teenager. I always thought it would be with Archie.

In a way, I guess part of me was right.

I thought it would be with the perfect guy, who at the time, I thought was Archie. In retrospect, I was completely wrong. My perfect guy is right in front of me now, and it's most definitely not Archie Andrews.

Jughead pulls a condom out from the bedside table and struggles for a moment to put it on. He figures it out and positions himself on top of me. A burning sensation occurs when he enters me and I wince.

"You okay?" He pants.

"Never been better," I giggle. "Keep going."

The burning fades slightly, and turns more into pleasure. Jughead moves steadily, making sure he doesn't hurt me. I moan into kisses as he quickens the pace. The only thing I feel now is pleasure.

The warmth of his body pressed against me only adds to the dynamic. Soon, I begin to feel a sort of building up within my core.

"J-Jug I think I'm close." I moan.

Seconds later, waves of pleasure course throughout my body. I've never felt anything so real. Jughead continues as I dig my nails into his back. A minutes later, he reaches the same point. He falls softly to the bed beside me. His arms open and I scoot next to him. We drift asleep together.

...

jughead

A few hours later, I wake up. When I open my eyes, I see Betty, sleeping soundly next to me. The shadows of the night fall across her face. I admire her wispy hair. The way it looks slightly messy yet still perfect. It falls does her bare shoulders then disappears under the blanket. I pull Betty closer and her eyelashes flutter.