One

Oh Sehun was easily the most popular person at uni but I failed to understand how I couldn't recognize him in the bathroom in that tub. I can still clearly remember how his skin glistened like moonlight under the harsh lights of our bathroom. His long legs folded over the edge of the tub and his head lying awkwardly over the opposite edge.

I never talked to him before or after that incident which was a pity because I wouldn't want him to have the wrong idea of me, but to be honest I didn't really care what he thought of me. I just didn't want to come off as a creep and some one who took advantage of some unconscious guy. He probably thought I was the one who spiked his drink and then proceeded to commit nothing less than the m word. Well those were the words of some handwritten hate mail.

He was beautiful though and no one could deny that fact. I might have had a crush on him like any girl at uni but my embarrassment weighed more than my infatuation. I couldn't bear to look at him without feeling like jumping off the nearest window.

All this drama made me feel like puking and being human my eyes obviously strayed to Oh Sehun. I was such a fool but this time I didn't tear my gaze away from him because he was laughing at something one of his friends said. He had this innocent aura when he laughed as his eyes crinkled and his teeth sparkled quite literally. They were blinding me I kid you not. It was like in slow motion as I stared at him till his eyes finally caught mine and everything stopped. My heart probably stopped too. His smile dropped slowly and his mouth closed tight. He looked away after all his laugh lines disappeared and my stomach felt like a tonne. I felt horrible for some reason and I wanted to fall off from the face of the earth. Did he know about the rumour?

I swallowed and tore my gaze away not before I caught his friends staring at me including my crush Dyo Kyungsoo. I cursed under my breath. He looked squishy as always but it still unnerved me the way all of them were staring at me. My friend Adaline nudged me as I poked my cold lifeless pasta.

"Rains don't worry okay those rumors are not going to last long" I heard her say as she placed her fried chicken on my plate. I felt like crying because she was such a good friend and not only because she donated her chicken for me but she was the only friend who didn't harrass me over the rumor.

"And besides I like the attention especially from Kai" she squealed like a pig and I scrunched my nose at her antics. Kai was one of Sehun's friends and he was also known as "sex on legs" which was so very typical and annoying but I couldn't disagree. His caramel skin was what gave you diabetes and he was also known to be very flexible. So basically he was a sex god and all the girls worshipped him and blah blah but to me he just looked like a player along with his other friends.

Of course not all his friends were like that and by that I mean Dyo Kyungsoo was in a totally different class. He was reserved and didn't talk a lot but he was really smart and just cute the way he looked. He also had manly attributes of course like his deep voice and his beautiful dark eyes framed by thick prominent eyebrows. His eyes looked wise but sometimes also had a twinkle of mischief in them and I wanted a taste of that. Dyo Kyungsoo was like the dark mysterious ocean I wanted to dive into. I guess the way I thought about him was really corny but what can a girl do when it comes to boys with those eyes and don't even get me started on his heart shaped lips. Dyo Kyungsoo was my dream.

Besides sex gods and boys that inspired poetry Sehun's circle of friends were the hottest people you would ever set your eyes on and if you didn't think they're hot the people at our uni would gladly take you to check out your eyes for free. There were nine boys in the group which was weird like why so many in one group. They only had boys in their group. Sure girls came and sat with them a few times but the nine were tight like a cult. Maybe they were a gay cult that fucked each other in secret. I sniggered at my straying thoughts. That would be wonderful - an orgy with nine beautiful men. What a fantasy.