Four

I found myself being stared at intently by Sehun and it literally gave me goosebumps. I clenched and unclenched my jaw and began chewing at my bottom lip. The rain poured down even more and people taking shelter trickled into the mall leaving wet puddles as they walked. There was no easy or difficult way to do this. It was all just a huge misunderstanding anyway but how was I to explain the position we were found in with my lips on his neck. I positively wanted to disappear than remember all that had  happened.

"So nothing happened between us right?" Sehun asked looking at me earnestly with a slight pout. Maybe his lips just looked like that, an eternal pout on his face forever. I should really stop staring at his face especially when he was waiting for an answer. I nodded and looked away quickly. I had tried my best to explain to him what had really happened excluding the fact about me sniffing him like a pervert. I mean it was only a tiny detail that I missed. I didn't think it would have any detrimental repercussions.

"I'm sorry it took me so long to clear it up" I apologized. He shook his head and looked at me.
"It's okay. Thanks for telling me" he paused and looked away. "But it doesn't really explain why you were avoiding me" I looked away in embarrassment. I just avoided him because I thought he hated me but to be honest it was just my socially awkward self who couldn't approach him to clear the air.

"It's nothing really. I was just embarrassed about the rumours that's all. I'm really sorry though. I really am."

"Hey don't apologize so much its making me feel bad. I thought I must have done something to upset you" he played with his hands as he spoke. I couldn't understand why he thought he did something to me. Was he secretly a sexual predator or something? I shook my head because those thoughts were just absurd.

"Hey um can I ask you something?" I asked him hesitantly and he nodded.

"Why would you think you'd do something to me? As far as I know a bad person wouldn't be so worried over doing something or like would not go as far as to tell me that he'd think he'd done something bad....." I trailed off because whatever I was saying was confusing me and I didn't even know if I had managed to explain what I was trying to say. A dark look overcame his features and it made me feel a chill down my spine. Is Prince Oh Sehun actually a bad person? If that is the case I might as well have stumbled into a lion's den. As soon as that look graced his face his features immediately brightened up and he smiled at me and I for once could make out it was not genuine. This was starting to scare me and I wanted to escape.

"No particular reason, I just thought I had been rude or must have said something stupid to you while being pissed drunk, you know. Why? What were you thinking?" he told me teasingly. What was weird was the presence of Sehun at our house party. Was he a mutual friend to my friends? I couldn't be sure why he was there in the first place and drunk too? I laughed awkwardly. Maybe he was telling the truth. I mean he's a popular person so alot of jealous people would have been trying to bring him down and something like that would definitely be a scandal or something already. I almost hit myself for overthinking so much. This was Prince Oh Sehun and he was practically perfect.

We parted ways soon after that but that gnawing feeling that he was hiding something was still bothering me. I was not someone close to him so I tried to forget about it and move on and away from this incident that should not have happened in the first place. Life went on and it was almost uneventful until thay day I got tangled into his life again. It was raining and I realized I only ever meet him when it rains.

.

aaaaaaaa. its such a short chapter and this was all I could come up with. I know no one even reads this but yeah. I can't write anymore and I have stopped reading as well. everything is so chaotic in my life rn. if anyone is reading this please suggest me ways I can get into writing again. thanx. bye xxxx (boohoohoo)