Two

I speed walked all the way out of the campus to the bus stand without stopping but there was a war in my mind. Explosions and firing and death and blood. It felt like the end of the world. Just when I thought things could get worse it started raining. I sighed at the gloomy weather and the chill that was now developing deep in my bones. As I waited for the bus to arrive a man with a white shirt holding his bag above his head ran to the bus stop.

I nearly choked when I realised it was Prince Oh Sehun. I looked the other way as embarrassment and fear started accumulating inside me. I closed my eyes shut hoping it was a dream. I slowly opened my eyes and peeked but he was still there and I wanted to die. I watched him as he dusted his soaking shirt. It reminded me of the time he was laying inside that bathtub.

He looked beautiful but he looked awfully cold and wet. He sneezed and I was sad Mina couldn't capture that. It somehow made me snort which caught his attention. Good job Raina and now he's looking at you. I wanted to scream and my face probably looked horrified and it made him scrunch his eyebrows in what looked like worry. I gulped as I laughed awkwardly and looked away again.  I know I should have taken that chance to talk to him but I just couldn't make myself to do it.

I could feel his piercing eyes on me and it made me close my eyes shut because I wanted the earth to swallow me whole. I could feel his hesitancy but his gaze was interrupted by another sneeze. I sighed before opening my bag. I scooted over to him and handed him a towel. I wasn't someone who carried towels and took them out of the blue to help handsome boys, but I played volleyball so I always had one with me just in case I decided to play. I was pretty good at it but after finishing school I had lost interest.

My hand was stretched towards him begging him silently to take the towel already and save me the embarrassment. He took it after a whole five seconds. I wondered if he thought I was a creep. How in the world could he have thought that he could have done something to me instead of me doing something creepy to him. I just didn't understand how he could have got that idea. I watched him silently as he wiped his hair and tried to dry himself up. My cheeks flushed at the site of his pale skin for some reason.

He cleared his throat and looked at me suddenly. His gaze was deep and I was taken aback but I still maintained eye contact because damn were they magnetic. "Thank you" he said quietly in his deep voice. My heart accelerated as we kept looking at each other. "You're welcome” I replied softly and finally tore my gaze from his. My cheeks were probably blooming red like roses.

“Raina....right?” his deep voice shook me and the way he said my name with so much weight and familiarity made me even more nervous. “Y-yeah? ” I stuttered still not looking at him.

“I'm really sorry if I did anything to you at that party but the thing is I have absolutely no memory of it so I apologize if I did anything inappropriate” he said and I couldn't help but notice his deep but husky voice. He was probably gonna catch a cold.

I took the liberty of looking at him again and he looked lost in thought and it could have been my imagination but his eyes looked full and shiny and his pink lips trembled like cherry blossom petals on a windy spring day. I turned away and shook my head because I did not just see him on the verge of tears.

I looked back at him and it was definitely my eyes playing me because he looked serious like always with his forehead scrunched and his pink lips in a natural pout. He kind of reminded me of my baby nephew when he was pooping his diaper and I laughed out loud. His dark eyebrows arched up and he looked at me with wide eyes while I shut my mouth with my hands, absolutely mortified at my stupid brain.

“N-no I didn't mean to laugh. Oh my god I'm so sorry” I babbled and covered my face. Before I could explain anything more and resolve his misunderstanding the bus had arrived and he got up to get on it. His face looked gloomy and he didn't spare me another glance.  I stood up immediately helpless as I watched the bus drive away. Damn it what in the world was wrong with me?! Now he has the wrong idea and also he probably thinks I'm a pshyco. I slap my cheeks and the sting makes me want to cry. Am I just a huge klutz?

I threw myself on my bed when I got back to our apartment. I shared it with two of my friends. We had always been together since grade school and I really liked living with them but they were the ones who made up that false rumour and it made me livid and I could not wait for them to be back so that I could ruin their lives with my nagging and whining.

I sighed as I buried myself in my bed even more. What was I going to do? I hoped I could explain everything to Sehun. I didn't want him to feel bad about himself in my expense. Why do I feeling like crying?

a/n: I do not play volleyball. all my knowledge on volleyball is from haikyuu lmao. also I'm in love with indigo la end so much. they make me cry even without looking at the translated lyrics :')

p.s. I love sehun in white that's why I keep making him wear white haha