Three

It was still raining when I woke up. I reached out for my phone and it read 5am. I didn't even know why I was up so early but my drowsy self was roused when Sehun's face flashed before my eyes. I half screamed because I didn't know why it was the first thing I remembered as soon as I woke up. I tried to fall asleep again but it felt so impossible at that moment. I sighed and sat up on my bed while I stared at my phone and before I knew it light was filtering in through my curtains and the rain seemed to have stopped as a few birds chirped cheerfully. They sure did have something to be cheerful for and it made me envious.

Maya and Tanya were huddled together in front of the television eating their cereal. "Good morning uglies" I called out making them give me those signature ugly looks.

"Why aren't you getting ready? Don't you guys have morning lectures today?"

"Hoe it's Sunday" Tanya drawled making me stop short. "No it's not" I said uncertainly while I glanced at my phone and sure enough it was Sunday. I groaned aloud and sat back down as I proceeded to bang my head against the table. "Raina you're going to kill the last of your brain cells if you don't stop doing that" Maya said gently but the statement itself was so savage it made me grimace. That was Maya for you with her gentle face and soft voice with a really scary personality. Tanya snorted at that but I for one knew she was glad she wasn't at the end of it. I didn't even know how we were friends when we had such different personalities but at least they've always been there for me, well most of the time. Besides I didn't really know how to gel with people well and they would just have to do.

I dragged myself back to my room and fell face first into my unmade bed. I just lay there unmoving and unable to form a single proper thought for some time till Maya and Tanya jumped on me dragging me to go out with them. I wanted to yeet myself into a trash can. Since I had nothing to do I obliged and let them drag me to the mall for therapy shopping or what ever.

My friends let me go as we entered the mall to run towards their favorite stores arguing which one they should go to first. I followed them like a zombie. I hadn't even made an effort dressing up when usually I took care of what I was wearing even if it was just to the convenience store down the road. I just liked dressing up and even though I was more of a shut in I liked wearing nice clothes, but today I could not even bring myself to look at the clothes on display.

My friends were in the zone as they chose their clothes carefully and talked excitedly about what looked cute and what didn't. Retail therapy wasnt going to help me. I notified my friends I'd be waiting outside and they merely nodded. They care about me so much. I'm so touched.

I wandered outside the store and just looked around trying to distract myself when I spotted an ice cream shop and decided to treat myself to ice cream. We had gotten paid today. My friends and I worked part time at an Italian restaurant that paid fairly well. Maya had gotten us that job. Kudos to her convincing skills. It was a pretty posh place and I still wonder how they let all three of us work but considering how busy they got maybe they didn't mind.

A rush of joy swept through me as I looked at the ice cream in my hand. It was sweet and lifted my spirits immediately. I was so engrossed with my ice cream that I didn't notice where I was going and of course I bumped into someone, my ice cream ruining their shirt or more accurately their shirt ruining my ice cream.

I gasped and moved back. I looked up and I wish I hadn't been born. It was Dyo Kyungsoo with his deep brown eyes staring at me and I now understand what 'if looks could kill' meant. Kyungsoo who was also knows as Satansoo sometimes because of his damaging glares and scary personality but I always thought he was very sweet and cute. I was so sure this boy couldn't even hurt a fly. I was probably wrong.