Chapter 1

HICCUP POV:

It has been a week since Ryker and Viggo died. I do regret it a little bit because it didn't have to end in death. I sat up and yawned. Astrid threw open the door and ran up to me.

"WHAT, IS SOME ONE HERE" I yelled.

"Dragon Hunters, Viggo is looking for you" said Astrid.

I was shocked. I put down the tail fin and followed Astrid to the docks. I got on Toothless and Astrid rode on Stormfly. We made it and landed. Ryker was here two. I guess Viggo and Ryker made up after that whole fight. I could care less about that. I got off of Toothless.

"What do you want Viggo" I asked angrily.

"Well Hiccup, you never answered my question" said Viggo.

I was confused.

"What question" I asked.

Toothless growled a little.

"Maces and Talons" said Viggo.

We were all surprised.

"You were serious" I asked nervously.

"Of course Hiccup, but I understand if you want to stay here. I'll take the dragon eye and be on my way" said Viggo.

I frowned.

"We are not letting you take it" I said. 

"Well I suppose I could leave it here but you will have to go to the tribe of the Whispering Tree's with me Hiccup" said Viggo.

I know Viggo wants more then a simple game of maces and talons. I pulled the gang away and talked with them.

"Wait, you can't actually think about going" said Fishlegs nervously.

"Well Fishlegs I am, just to find out what he wants. While we are gone I want you to find the dragon eye and hide it" I said.

"And what if this is a trap? At least let us go with you" said Astrid crossing her arms.

"No, I'll be fine Astrid" I said.

"Fine, but you better come back" said Astrid.

We walked back to the dragon trappers.

"Okay Viggo, I'll go. I just need to grab something quick" I said.

"Of course. Take your time Hiccup. Oh and make sure you bring everything you need. It will take a week to sail there" said Viggo.

I went back to my hut and started packing. Astrid helped me pack. She gave me some knifes and axes but I only took two knifes and my flame sword to make her stop talking. I finished and walked back to the docks. I enjoyed the walk as much as I can. I won't be here for a week after all. I made it and said goodbye to the gang. I walked on the ship with Toothless. We mostly stayed silent and didn't talk to anyone. I didn't see why Viggo even needs me. It's maces and talons. He can win with out my help. Now I wish I did bring the gang. Astrid and I could probably be romantic like always, Fishlegs and I would probably geek out, and Snotlout and the twins...........well, it's better than being alone like I am right now. I signed. I got on Toothless and we flew around the sky making sure we can still see the boat. I was actually half expecting the hunters to shoot at me and Toothless and I think they were expecting me to attack the ship. I chuckled a little. How ever I know to not get use to this. After this is all over we will go back to fighting like before. I jumped off of Toothless and opened my flight suit so we can fly beside each other. We flew until the cooks said that lunch was ready. I landed and put the wings away. Every one ate and talked but I didn't have anyone to talk to I just feed Toothless and then sat and ate.