Chapter 7

HICCUP POV:

Astrid and I flew to the defenders of the wing island. I also am extremely tired. I want to nap now and when we get there.

"So, what happened last night" asked Astrid.

"Uh" I started.

"Hiccup you can tell me. What happened to you at the dragon trapper base anyway. You said you were kidnapped. Why" asked Astrid.

"Well, I uh. Can you promise you won't tell the others" I asked.

"I promise" said Astrid.

"I lied. I wasnt kidnapped. I went to go see Viggo. We had sex and Viggo is the father" I said nervously.

"WAIT YOU DID IT. WITH VIGGO" Astrid yelled.

"Yes, it was idea. I just agreed to it. When we won he kissed me on the lips. In front of Mala and Throk I couldn't stop thinking about it. He was just, I think I fell in love" I said.

Stormfly flew infront of Toothless and I.

"Wait, you love Viggo. Our enemy who traps dragons" said Astrid.

"I know, I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. Viggo said he had love me since he first saw me. I didn't believe it so to prove it he, you know" I said.

"Hiccup I'm glad to see you are moving on from us, but to Viggo" said Astrid.

"Astrid I know. It's complicated. I will talk to Viggo later about everything" I said.

"Do you really think he will accept the kid" asked Astrid.

"Ya, he said that some of the dragon trappers have kids together" I said.

"I can see that. They are all guys. Heather told me she was the only girl there" said Astrid.

"Well that sounds uncomfortable" I said.

"I'm sure it was. However we should probably keep the baby and loving Viggo a secret" said Astrid.

"Why the baby" I asked.

Stormfly flew out of the way and we started flying again.

"Well you know, the wingmaidens have different marriage then us. I don't agree with it but if they are, ugh old fashion, then how do they feel about gay couples? Some places still exacute you at stake" said Astrid.

She has a point.

"Okay but I don't know anything about pregnancy. I'll have to read the book that Gothi gave me" I said.

"Well anyway how was he" asked Astrid.

"Uh, what" I asked.

"Viggo, was he good" asked Astrid.

"Ya, um, he was okay" I said.

I adjusted my sitting passion.

"Just okay" asked Astrid.

"Astrid do we really have to talk about this? Viggo was great but I'm not exactly open to talk about it" I said.

"I'm just saying. If you are going to be with him then it would make sense that you find him better then me" said Astrid.

"But wouldn't you want to be better then Viggo" I asked.

"No, I would for my future husband but it would be better for you if you found Viggo better because you are with him" said Astrid.

"Ya but we aren't dating yet" I said nervously.

This is really uncomfortable.

"Just listen" said Astrid angrily.

"My point is that you and Viggo are together. Do you really want to be thinking about how I would be better in the middle of it" asked Astrid.

I thought about it. That would be weird and awful. Plus I would probably go back to Astrid.

"Okay but since we are talking about Viggo then I have to ask why does Ryker want me" I asked.

"I don't know. Do you think he knows" asked Astrid.

"Uh probably. He heard us last night. So why would he go far enough to attack other villages. Couldn't he just put another bounty on my head" I asked.