Chapter 5

VIGGO POV:

"You have a uterus hole. Do you ever experience some kind of period each month" asked Viggo.

I thought for a bit. I do. I never told any one but when it first happened I went to Gothi with Gobber in secret because I didn't want my dad to worry and we were busy with the dragon killing training. Gobber agreed to keep it a secret from my father as long as I tell him and Gothi told me how periods work. I never told my dad though.

"Well, yes. Every month. Why" I asked.

"I only know about this because some of the dragon trappers have had babies together" said Viggo.

(You ever notice how they are ALL guys)

"Wait, so if I'm pregnant how are we suppose to explain that to every one" I asked.

"I'm sure you have told your father about your periods" said Viggo.

"Uh, no" I said.

"Well you should. However if you decide you aren't ready then the dragon trappers have a way of abortion" said Viggo.

"I'M NOT KILLING OUR CHILD VIGGO" I yelled.

"It's just a option Hiccup. I am willing to raise this child" said Viggo.

"It won't be a dragon trapper either" I said.

"We will discuss all this later. You should probably head back before your friends notice you are gone" said Viggo.

"Right" I said.

I got up and got dressed. I hugged Viggo good bye and left. I flew back to the edge. How am I suppose to explain this? Half way there I then noticed something in the sky.

"Is that the gang" I asked.

We flew up to each other.

"What are you guys doing flying this early" I asked.

"We came to save you. Ryker sent us a terror mail saying Viggo kidnapped you last night" said Heather.

"Well, he did but I broke free" I lied nervously.

"Come on, you can explain at the edge" said Astrid.

We flew back and I figured I will make up some elaborate lie. What's something believable? I tried to think as we flew back. We made it and had breakfast as I explain. I just told them I woke up in a cell and broke out.

"Are you sure you are okay" asked Fishlegs.

"Ya, I just feel a little tired" I said.

Pregnancy can't be showing already right?

I can sleep after breakfast.

"I think we should have Gothi check on you just be sure Viggo didn't poison you or anything. He could of done something" said Heather.

"Plus it won't hurt to go see everyone at Berk" said Astrid.

We ate and then headed to Berk. I felt extremely tired even though I napped on the way here. We walked to Gothi's. With my dad being chief I'm sure he heard the second we landed. We made it to Gothi's and she started running test.

"Hiccup, I heard you weren't feeling well" said my dad as him and Gobber walked up to us.

"I feel fine dad. I'm just tired" I said.

Gothi thought for a bit. She wrote in the sand.

"What is she saying" asked my dad.

"He, are you sure Gothi? I'm mean he is only 18" said Gobber.

"What did she say" I asked.

Gothi wrote in the sand.

"I can't say that. Stoick will kill him. And how are you so sure" asked Gobber.

Gothi wrote in the sand.

"What do you mean the spirits told you? That doesn't mean that Viggo and Hiccup are actually having a child together. Oh" said Gobber.

"THEY WHAT" my dad screamed for the whole village to hear.