FOUR

💸 WHY STOP? 💸

Hunter: Having a pool party tomorrow night, you're welcome to bring a friend.

The only person I would even consider bringing to the party is Craig, and right now he's doing a line of blow by the pool.

You sure you want me to bring a friend?

She takes several minutes to reply, You do have friends, don't you?

Sure I do.

So invite one, if you don't I'm going to assume you have no friends.

I don't think you want to meet my friends.

I really don't give a shit.

You should.

She leaves me on read, which I've noticed is a bit of a habit with her. I just don't understand how we can click the way we did the other night, and she still can't be bothered to reply.

I did feel like we got closer. She seemed to relax, she definitely acted more casual, but maybe that's just how she usually acts with people who don't barge into her gym demanding to do business with her father.

Hunter: although if you're planning on staying over, you don't have to bring friend.

I bite my lip at her forwardness, it isn't like her.

You want me to stay over?

You're allowed to. My dad strangely seems to like you quite a bit and I have like three guest rooms.

Of course she means stay over in a guest room.

I guess that sounds good, I'll plan on it.

She reads it and then her next message comes ten minutes later

And I'm serious about the guest room thing, I don't sleep with guys on the second date.

I don't reply, another ten minutes pass.

If you're going to get sore over that then you don't have to come at all.

◇◇◇

I roll my eyes as I send the text to him. Of course being told to sleep in the guest room was too much for him. God forbid I not want to sleep with him.

J Cody💸: I'm not sore about it.

I think you are.

I just didn't see your text.

Bullshit

So what was I supposed to say?

I don't know, maybe "okay I get it"?

Fine, I get why you want me to come to your party and sleep in a guest room.

I laugh at his attempt at a comeback.

Jesus if you really want stay in my room then you can go for it. I'm just not fucking you. I think you forgot that I got the shit beaten out of me fairly recently and I'm still pretty sore.

I'll do whatever you want Hunter, it doesn't matter to me.

Good, stop texting me and show up tomorrow.

◇◇◇