A psychic Chapter 6

"I have learned that if you must leave a place that you have lived in and loved and where all your yesteryears are buried deep, leave it anyway except a slow way, leave it the fastest way you can. Never turn back and never believe that an hour you remember is a better hour because it is dead. Passed years seem safe ones, vanquished ones, while the future lives in a cloud, formidable from a distance." 
― Beryl Markham 

As the team busied themselves, Reid and Morgan found the Winchester's childhood home. A large tree hung outside the building. 

"If you look there, the wood is different, must have remodelled it after the fire,"  Morgan told his partner, nodding to the second floor of the house. 

"Well, let's see if the tenants know have seen the boys." 

The duo rush forward, knocking on the door and awaiting an answer. A young teen opened it, looking around the same age as Jane Doe. 

"Hello, we're looking for Jenny Richardson?"

They hold out their badges.

"Mom!" She yells, not allowing the two agents inside, she stared at them judgmentally. 

"What Sari?" Said a woman coming in, whom they assumed was Jenny. 

"Ms Richardson?" Morgan asked.

"Yes? How can I help you?" Jenny pushed the teen aside taking her place.

"We're from the FBI, we'd like to ask you a few questions, may we come in?"

Soon they were seated in the living room, each holding a glass of lemonade as Jenny awaited their questions. 

"Do you know of Sam and Dean Winchester ma'am?" Morgan tilted his head slightly. 

A flash of recognition showed on her face as Reid laid out their mug shots. 

"Urm, yes. This is their childhood home..." She trailed off her eyebrows furrowing. "I thought they'd died." 

"They've been assumed dead before ma'am... when was the last time you saw them?"

She paused in thought, "About um, eight... maybe nine years ago?" 

"What were they doing here?" 

That's when Jenny stiffened, her hand playing with the sleeve. 

"They just wanted to see how it was doing... passing through." Came the reply.

Reid gave Morgan a look, it was obvious she was holding something back, but that wasn't important. Finding the little girl.

"When they came, did they happen to have a little girl with them? Aproxamitly seven, bright green eyes?"

"Belle? Is she okay?"

A name, both of the agents tensed.

"Belle?" Morgan breathed. 

"Yeah, she's Dean's daughter. Um, she came along with them, bright young thing... is she okay?"

"I'm afraid she was abducted."

"What?!" 

Jenny was speechless she sat there her mouth agape slightly. 

"Do you know if anyone wanted to hurt Belle?" Reid asked.

"I didn't know her long, she passed through so long ago, I wouldn't know but Missouri Moseley would. "

"Missouri Moseley?"

"Yeah, she's a friend of the boys, she's a local psychic."

They bid the woman goodbye and made their way to the SUV Morgan paused and then called Garcia.