Free Chapter 7

Hey, so I think Wattpad may be gliched out and is showing the same chapters twice? I'm sorry if this is true. But enjoy.

Let me tell you something about full moons: kids don't care about full moons. They'll play in a full moon, no worries at all. They only get scared of magic or werewolves from stupid adults and their stupid adult stories

-Neil deGrasse Tyson 

Drip... Drip... Drip.

It was the only thing that kept her alert.

Drip

The only thing that reassured her she was alive. 

Drip

A reminder that time had not halted. 

Drip

The truth that she was still trapped in this place.

Drip

In darkness

Drip

So close to death.

Drip

A fraction from eternal bliss.

Drip

A place built on lies.

Drip

Yet a place of no pain.

Drip

Happiness.

Drip

Hope.

Drip

A gasp left her mouth, her eyes shooting open as a frigid substance was dumped on her. Mixing sweat and blood with water in a puddle beneath her feet. 

"Wake up my dear one, It's time for your shoot." He sang, lips brushing her ear.

Her eyes travelled around the room to land on the light, a slow blinking red dot. 

"Hello, Agents." The demon said placing a hand on her shoulder. 

*Present Day, Lawrence Kansas Police Department, with BAU Team*

Morgan and Reid rushed into the room, everyone looked solemnly at Garcia who sat on a screen, ready to address them. 

"Garcia? We are all here and ready, play the video." Hotch commanded, sitting down at the table and signalling for his team to do the same. 

"Yes, sir." She answered clicking her keyboard and pulling up the dreaded file, silently tapping her spacebar to commence the recording. 

The same man stood above her, his hands clasped around her shoulders. The young girl was soaked, her entire body shivering against the air. 

"Hello, Agents, my name is Adramalech," He greeted maliciously, pausing as if they greeted him back. 

"Well, let's get down to business, yes? Humans like you have no understanding of what is happening here. I do not need help from meat suits. Understood? My dear friend here." 

His hand brushed the cheek of the girl. 

"Will not be leaving this prison alive, she must pay for what she interfered with, her and her father." He spat the words out viciously. 

"Just to show you what will happen if you... continue this little... game of yours."

A sharp and serrated knife slipped from his sleeve falling into his hand.