Part 1

Today was the day..... the day I always wanted to avoid I never liked this day. Today was the day my grandpa passed away me and him were so close. But my friends some how convinced me to go out to a club even thought I don't like to drink or party. Why did I agree to do this. Suddenly my phone buzzed pulling me out of my train of thought. I looked at the screen to see none the less my best friend Demi (yes the Demi Lovato) she was the one to convince me to go out tonight.

Text from Demi:Heyy I'll be there in 10 make sure your ready I'll pull you out of the house if I have to. Be ready. Love ya girl.
To Demi: ok. I'll be ready. Love u too 🙄

   And that's was true I did love him but I really didn't want to go out tonight. I guess I should start from the beginning. My name is Ashley most people call me Ash. I'm 18 year old. I have dirty blond hair and my eyes are hazel/green they change colors. My parents are never around so it's just me and my sister Lucy. I love her to death. I've known Demi for 3 years now. No one knows I'm bi except her and my sister. But there is one secret no one knows not Demi not my sister I one. I'm in love with my best friend. I heard a car horn and Demi screaming telling me to come on. Pulling me from my thoughts once again. Oh boy this night is gonna be rough.