Part 3

I woke up not wanting to get out of bed. So I just sat there for a good half hour or so until my sister walked in. " Hey Ash how you feelin?" "I've been better" I just laid there not knowing what to do about last night. She looked at me and handed me my phone and asked if I wanted her to stay I said no that I need to do this on my own. With that she walked out. I opened my phone just staring at the screen not know what to say. Then it came over me I know exactly what to say and do. I pulled up her contact and began writing.

To Demi: So I wanted to talk to you about last night.....
Within a few minutes I got a text.
From Demi: Ok. But usually if you text first you like to say something first so I'll let you go.
Wow she knows me so well. That's one of the reasons I love her.
To Demi: I didn't mean to make you mad or upset. I just saw you with that other girl and I got really jealous.
About 4 minuets later she responded.
From Demi: I don't understand why were you jealous.
I quickly responded but I didn't want to send it. Finally after about 5 minuets I decided to send it.
To Demi: Because I have had feelings for you for a long time now I didn't know how to say it so I just kept it inside. And when I saw you with that other girl I just wanted to cry because I knew you didn't have the same feelings towards me as I did you.

I waited for a little bit and started to get worried so I decided to go over there. I got dressed did my makeup grabbed my keys and my phone and walked out the door. I got into my car and headed her way. It's about a 10 minuet drive so it's not long at all. I reached her house I got out of my car and went up the side walk. I lifted my hand up and I started to feel butterflies in my stomach. I knocked three times and waited for a minute or two. Then the door opened and there she was standing there in just a black like dress almost like a robe. She stepped out and hugged me. When we pulled away she guided me into her home and when I looked up I instantly felt my head clench up.