Part 23

Ashley POV

"You ready babe?" I hear demi ask,"I guess"
With that she knocked on the door. I was so nervous and a million different thoughts where going through my head.

The door swung open to reveal a very happy older girl who I assumed to be her mom, I've never met her before but you could tell that was Demi's mom. "DEMI how are you I've missed you so much" she said while they hugged.

Once we stepped inside Madison came running down the stairs,DEMI,ASH IVE MISSED YOU SOOOOO MUCH!" She yells as she hugs us both really tight. "I've missed you too" me and Demi say.

Dal came in and gave us a hug as well "Hey brats it's nice to see you again"she said and we just rolled our eyes. "Missed you too dal" we say.

Then I see a man walk in who I know is her dad I've never met him but I've seen pictures,don't know how I've never met her parents but I never have we would always hangout at my house or just go somewhere.
"Hey Demi how have you been, I've missed you." He says "I've missed you too dad."

"So mom,dad this is Ashley my girlfriend,you guys haven't met her but mad and dal have a long time ago when we were just friends." Demi says "well , I'm Dianna it's nice to meet you,finally" she says. "Well it's nice to met you too Dianna" I say as I stuck out my hand only to be pulled in a hug. "Please call momma d it makes me feel less formal"

she says as we all laugh. I then turn to her dad and take a deep breath. "I'm Eddie,it's nice to meet you"The older man says. "It's nice to met you too"I say as I stuck out my hand which he gladly excepted. "Please follow me,I would like to talk to you" he says and I can feel my hands start to sweat which happens when I'm nervous.

"S-sure" we walk into the kitchen away from everyone. "I can tell demi is happy with you, but as her father I still have to have this talk with you. If you hurt her or even think about it you will regret it,you will wish you never met me or her,you will treat her with respect and care like she deserves,you will do nothing but love and care for you,under any circumstances you will put her happiness and healthy ness first. Am I clear,and am I understood?" "Yes sir, and I could do nothing but love her. I promise to love her until my last dying breath and beyond."

"Good,now we can go back with everyone" with that I walked back in and walked behind demi and put my arms around her waist,she
Looked at me and smiled "how did it go,did he scare you off?" She asked "no, he just wanted to make sure that I was here to stay and that I loved you" I kissed her softly on the lips and we continued talking and we ate dinner which was really really good. Now we are saying our goodbyes and heading out. "Bye everyone thank you for a great time and amazing food." "Bye Demi,bet Ashley great meeting you" her mom and dad said as we got into the car and drove off back to our house. 

(I was sooo happy when we demi posted I cried. I am so happy that she is healthy and getting better. I love her so much. Any way comment what you think and give me some ideas. Stay strong❤️)